Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged/Nighttime Studio Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The nighttime tram effects and enhancements look great! Really makes it come alive at night. I wish a few of the segments were more elaborate and a bit longer and actual mini "scenes" (such as the Marilyn bit, and more monsters).

Overall, it seems to be a great addition, and anytime the tour is plussed up, I'm ecstatic! Can't wait to see it in person.

I would have thought the Court of Miracles would have been a more logical spot to showcase Frankenstein or other Universal Monsters. At the very first Halloween Horror Nights in 1986, they had Quasimodo being whipped in the middle of the courtyard.

Reactions: William
While it would've been nice to have the tram stop for these mini-performances, I still think they're pretty great for what they're worth. I think having the trams stop that often would result in major congestion throughout the tram route.

Reactions: BernardMesa
If anyone's at the park can you ask if they are testing the nighttime studio tour tonight? Thanks.

It's very cute, but I just... I mean, yeah I can see why they can't go full tilt but NOTHING at Courthouse Square?! That was the biggest no-brainer!

Maybe Murdy just hates BTTF  ;)

It's very cute, but I just... I mean, yeah I can see why they can't go full tilt but NOTHING at Courthouse Square?! That was the biggest no-brainer!

Maybe Murdy just hates BTTF ;)
. Nothing in Courthouse was THE biggest disappointment for me. If they just had that, I wouldn't have cared so much about everything else. They could have also used digital mapping in some other areas. Lots of missed opportunities.

Even though I think it's cute, I have to be a bit critical: I think Universal overhyped it. Especially with how they advertised it? Idk, it's just small enhancements. They could've done something more grand and different, especially if they want guests to do the tour a second time. Quite a few major missed opportunities....BTTF being the biggest one...ESPECIALLY considering what year it is...

I don't know about the Marilyn Monroe segment, but the other additions are really cool. In saying that, I'm disappointed there is no BttF segment. We were told that rumor wasn't true, but I was hoping they were lying to us. Guess it's true. :(

I don't know about the Marilyn Monroe segment, but the other additions are really cool. In saying that, I'm disappointed there is no BttF segment. We were told that rumor wasn't true, but I was hoping they were lying to us. Guess it's true. :(

Once again, we still have a few weeks out till it launches so new scenes could be added or fixed.
Maybe there is hope they're waiting until October 21st?

I think the additions they've made so far are great. I think we just have to remember that we still have over a month until the official opening date.

Maybe there is hope they're waiting until October 21st?
I'm fairly sure they confirmed in a press release that the Nighttime Studio Tour would only operate on weekends from the Fourth of July up until Labor Day Weekend.