Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

Welcome to the IU Forum. :):thumbsup:And, unlike most theme park forums, we're even civil to opinions we may disagree with. I'm with belloq on this one .... Please post & prosper. :thumbsup::cheers:
Very much with you on your favorite.

Very much not with you on your least favorite! ;)

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks for welcoming me to the forums . Really excited to be here!

Thanks to you both being really cool and civil over are small disagreement with ET haha. I loved the ride to pieces as a kid back in the 90’s, but i hadn’t gone to universal since then and i finally went back to Universal and Islands in February of this year and it disappointed me, not terrible by any means, just disappointed by it. That’s why it’s my least favorite ride. Hipppogriff and Spider-Man are way more terrible, but it’s just disappointment thing.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forums . Really excited to be here!

Thanks to you both being really cool and civil over are small disagreement with ET haha. I loved the ride to pieces as a kid back in the 90’s, but i hadn’t gone to universal since then and i finally went back to Universal and Islands in February of this year and it disappointed me, not terrible by any means, just disappointed by it. That’s why it’s my least favorite ride. Hipppogriff and Spider-Man are way more terrible, but it’s just disappointment thing.
:thumbsup:

What even is the Barney show? I think I'm gonna see it next time I'm in USF. I always see that ghastly statue when a HHN queue goes past and I'm intrigued.
I never walked back there to see it in all my trips. Same with Tim Tracker. But he said he wanted to give it a try in case Kidzone closed so he went back there and video taped a show during this past Christmas. He really liked it. I thought the same watching the video. It's a kids show but it was well done. As I've told the story before, Alene's daughter's little girls (4 &5) were here when I was watching the video and they jumped up on my desk and sang along with all the songs. They were so enthralled they made me play it over again 5 or 6 times that night, and kept singing along. Now, every time they come over they ask me to put Barney on....And guess what, when I go in May we're going to walk back there and watch one of the shows. It actually looks very professional, even though it's for kids and their parents.

I never walked back there to see it in all my trips. Same with Tim Tracker. But he said he wanted to give it a try in case Kidzone closed so he went back there and video taped a show during this past Christmas. He really liked it. I thought the same watching the video. It's a kids show but it was well done. As I've told the story before, Alene's daughter's little girls (4 &5) were here when I was watching the video and they jumped up on my desk and sang along with all the songs. They were so enthralled they made me play it over again 5 or 6 times that night, and kept singing along. Now, every time they come over they ask me to put Barney on....And guess what, when I go in May we're going to walk back there and watch one of the shows. It actually looks very professional, even though it's for kids and their parents.
If you want to feel like a kid again, I highly recommend going in to the Curious George area afterwards and going into the Ball Factory. It's quite a fun, hidden gem within the park.

If you want to feel like a kid again, I highly recommend going in to the Curious George area afterwards and going into the Ball Factory. It's quite a fun, hidden gem within the park.
While that is a fun area, I can never enjoy myself there anymore because once my good friend somehow got injured by getting some metal stuck in his back that was coming off of a wall or something :bigeye:, which sucks because I really did enjoy that area.