Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite/Least Favorite USF Attraction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Sledge

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
There is a thread for each park on this.

What are you favorite and least favorite attractions at Universal Studios Florida?

Favorite:
Probably the Mummy or MIB. MIB is addicting. I can get a high score, but never as high as I want it to be.

Least Favorite:
Shrek 4D is terrible. The story that is started is thrown out the window once you leave the pre-show room. The video is entertaining, but the bouncing seats are annoying and the room is completely unthemed. Terrible effort.

Reactions: tankart150
Favorite: E.T. The smell brings back memories of my childhood although the ride needs some major rehabs

Aww yes. Another fellow lover of the ET aroma. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

Favorite: ROTM

Least: Shrek. There's something seriously wrong with being able to purchase the video they show you on this attraction.

Reactions: tankart150
Favorite: Either ET Adventure or the Mummy.

Least favorite: DEFINITELY Shrek 4-D. Absolutely the worst attraction in the history of theme park attractions.

I am shocked that some people here hate Shrek. :(

Most favorite: Disaster, Shrek, JAWS
Least favorite: ROTM and Twister... I hate both, especially ROTM.

You're shocked? You'd be the first person I've ever come across that actually loves it. lol

The storyline in the dungeon looking room does not match the actual 3-D show at all. The dungeon is so cool looking you'd expect an awesome actual show, but it sucks so bad. What a letdown.

You're shocked? You'd be the first person I've ever come across that actually loves it. lol

The storyline in the dungeon looking room does not match the actual 3-D show at all. The dungeon is so cool looking you'd expect an awesome actual show, but it sucks so bad. What a letdown.

I love the Shrek franchise, so I think it is amazing that they put Shrek at USF...Also, I used to work at Shrek (I work over at IOA now) so that helps just a little bit.

You obviously have not seen my preshow. :p

I love the Shrek franchise, so I think it is amazing that they put Shrek at USF...Also, I used to work at Shrek (I work over at IOA now) so that helps just a little bit.

You obviously have not seen my preshow. :p

I think that Universal just wanted to get something Shrek into the parks as soon as possible so they threw that little number together in a minute. Not much thought went into it if you ask me. The storyline is just all over the place.

The storyline, if you think about it hard enough, is very simple. You're going to get "tortured" and you are seeing what Farquaad is doing to Fiona and Shrek....yeah, now that you mention it, it IS out of place.

Favorites:Back to the Future (no-brainer for me)
ROTM
Least Favorites:
Shrek 4-D
Jimmy Neutron

In my opinion, Jimmy Neutron is the worst ride I have ever been on. :p

Favorite All Time: Back to the Future, by far
Least Favorite All Time: Kongfrontation

Favorite Now: Terminator 2 3D, by far
Least Favorite Now: Jaws/Disaster (looks to be just as terrible as Earthquake)