Favorite Snacks at Universal? | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Snacks at Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As far as I've known, Universal is "Generous" when it comes to their portions depending on the service cafe you decide to eat at. When I was in foods we would measure more fries per order than another eatery on the other side of the park.

Just did a new Universal survey on prospective Dining Plan changes. There was no mention of confidentiality on this survey. The tone of the survey seemed to indicate significant changes being considered to the Dining Plan. Some of the topics & questions concerned extending the plan to Citi Walk, high end restaurants, and on site hotel restaurants. They also asked about including entertainment in the plan, most significantly Blue Man Group, mini golf, and movies at the theater complex and offered a number of plans (cost included) with entertainment part of the plan. Additionally, 1 alcoholic drink was included in many of the sample plans. This was a very extensive survey. Nearly as long as the confidential build your own theme park & what type of attractions you prefer survey that came out a couple of months before this possible Lockheed land acquisition information. Bottom line, a very interesting survey.

As far as I've known, Universal is "Generous" when it comes to their portions depending on the service cafe you decide to eat at. When I was in foods we would measure more fries per order than another eatery on the other side of the park.
Mustve been the day ls i was there. A few international guests in front of me were litterally like uh more fries please and they werent wrong to ask.

Just did a new Universal survey on prospective Dining Plan changes. There was no mention of confidentiality on this survey. The tone of the survey seemed to indicate significant changes being considered to the Dining Plan. Some of the topics & questions concerned extending the plan to Citi Walk, high end restaurants, and on site hotel restaurants. They also asked about including entertainment in the plan, most significantly Blue Man Group, mini golf, and movies at the theater complex and offered a number of plans (cost included) with entertainment part of the plan. Additionally, 1 alcoholic drink was included in many of the sample plans. This was a very extensive survey. Nearly as long as the confidential build your own theme park & what type of attractions you prefer survey that came out a couple of months before this possible Lockheed land acquisition information. Bottom line, a very interesting survey.
Dining is going to have to expand as universal transitions to a primary destintination. It would make sense to include outside restaurants as the parks arent big enough to accomodate enough restaurants inside. Also as universal builds on site accomodations packages will natually make sense to expand to include universal dining as a way to lock in the money.

And is it just me or are they really stingy when it comes to fries?[/QUOTit
depends on where you go i tend to find while islands food taste better their portions tend to be smaller if you want alot of fries then either hit mels or rickters they usually give alot of fries also ive noticed that turkey legs have been scaled down but they now cost 12 instead of 17

I wouldn't call this a favorite nor would I call it a snack, but I had no idea what I was in store for when my wife told me she wanted to stop by the NBC Grill thing for a 'slice' of banana cake:

Reactions: Stitchie
I have a perminent sweet tooth therefore never leave the park without a bag of candy (specifically from either the front of uni or the candy place at Seuss). I'm also a fan of goose juice and pretty much anything in diagon