Favorite Snacks at Universal? | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Favorite Snacks at Universal?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Dining is going to have to expand as universal transitions to a primary destintination. It would make sense to include outside restaurants as the parks arent big enough to accomodate enough restaurants inside. Also as universal builds on site accomodations packages will natually make sense to expand to include universal dining as a way to lock in the money.

They need to make the in-park restaurants more attractive to guests as well. Finnegan's, Lombard's, and some of the quick service locations need real menu revamps.

They need to make the in-park restaurants more attractive to guests as well. Finnegan's, Lombard's, and some of the quick service locations need real menu revamps.

I've always considered Finn's pretty solid if not very adventurous. Lombard's, Confisco, and many quick service locations I agree need help.

I've always considered Finn's pretty solid if not very adventurous. Lombard's, Confisco, and many quick service locations I agree need help.

Yeah? I find a lot of the options there to be pretty bland in flavor. It hit me when I had Rattle & Hum in NYC recently. A lot of the same items, including a great Shepherd's Pie, just executed a lot better. Plus, let's face it, the Harry Potter quick service locations are doing this type of cuisine even better these days.

Confisco looks like it might have had a menu change pretty recently. I haven't been there in a few years but when I looked at the menu just now, I didn't recognize quite a bit of it.

It looks like all 4 in park table service restaurants have had recent tweaks to their menus. All of them but Finn's now have Beef Medallions. And Finn's now has a steak and a Seafood Pot Pie.

It looks like all 4 in park table service restaurants have had recent tweaks to their menus. All of them but Finn's now have Beef Medallions. And Finn's now has a steak and a Seafood Pot Pie.

Has anyone ever stopped and asked, "what in hell are beef medallions?". Are they truly round? Are they a specific cut of cow? It is kind of like beef tips... tips of what exactly?

Cinnabon roll. Yes, I can get them anywhere but I only get them at Universal. Sometimes I have one in place of a meal.

Anyone hear anything more about dining plan changes? I haven't used it since the last change.

I've been on the healthy vibe, this year I'll probably be bringing a lot of my own snacks. :confused::look::cry:

I've been on a health kick the last 2 years and watch what I eat. But, it's still vacation so it's ok to splurge. I do try and substitute some healthy options in there though. Last year I had lunch in Springfield and rather than a Krusty Burger, I just had one of those deli style wraps. Pretty good actually.

As far as snacks go, I used to love the donuts that they used to have in the Kwik-E-Mart before Lard Lad opened. Something about them is different now though. Maybe it's just me.

Another one, simple but when it's lunchtime and the middle of the day, a Super Pretzel hits the spot

Reactions: snayberry