Frozen Ever After | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Frozen Ever After

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I told you guys that if the date was June 21, it would open in what ever state it is. I knew when the announced the 21st there would be no softs.

Which is what I thought, but someone mentioned on the internet that it was in softs and that confused me since I was not expecting it.
And yes, I meant ride. Stupid phone. :lmao:

Reactions: Mad Dog
I think there just won't be a ceremony and it will just open is all. But again I'm not a 100% sure.

So wait, you mean to tell me that FEA may have a media day after its full-opening? Would that technically mean that FEA is going to start soft opening on June 21st? Because if that's the case..that's a low.

So wait, you mean to tell me that FEA may have a media day after its full-opening? Would that technically mean that FEA is going to start soft opening on June 21st? Because if that's the case..that's a low.
Huh? The media event was canceled out of respect to the Orlando shooting, just like Kong. The official opening is June 21.

A media day is nothing other than that... Media coverage for the ride.

I get why, but it just confuses me a bit; that's all.

What is confusing? They don't want to delay opening because people already have fast passes starting the 21st, but they want to cancel the event out of respect. I think in this case Disney is doing the right thing. Just like Universal is softing Kong and will continue to have it open thru when the media event was to occur. They are not changing how Kong is opening, just delaying the media event. I think for Universal it is working out better as I don't think they wanted it to get out of tech rehearsals yet.

FP+ is still pretty easy to get about 3-4 weeks out. I grabbed a few for just less than a month from now for my group since I tend to go to the parks on the weekend anyway. I figure if i'm gonna get on this thing it's only through FP+, so might as well grab 'em lol.

I expect it to be especially disappointing considering we'll have just come back from Disneyland :lol:

FP+ is still pretty easy to get about 3-4 weeks out. I grabbed a few for just less than a month from now for my group since I tend to go to the parks on the weekend anyway. I figure if i'm gonna get on this thing it's only through FP+, so might as well grab 'em lol.

I expect it to be especially disappointing considering we'll have just come back from Disneyland :lol:

Edit.... Never mind, wrong thread :)

I think it would have gotten harder after the grand opening, but with no media day, my guess is that in a couple months is when it will get harder. Once normal guests realize it is open and realize how long the lines are. I know people who still took Soarin over Frozen even after I told them how long the Frozen lines will be. People don't realize yet it is going to be a 2+ hour wait all the time.

so this opens...tomorrow? strange that we know so little about it. Typically Disney likes to promote it's rides a bit more before opening on the Parks Blog. Where is my 3 minute video of how the Elsa animatronic is the greatest thing ever created?

Reactions: ReelJustice
so this opens...tomorrow? strange that we know so little about it. Typically Disney likes to promote it's rides a bit more before opening on the Parks Blog. Where is my 3 minute video of how the Elsa animatronic is the greatest thing ever created?

I imagine with it not being complete they didn't want to go crazy, but I also imagine if they had kept the media event they would have said more. I think they are just going to quietly open it. I also think that is what is happening with Kong. I think both parks are taking advantage of being able to cancel their media events for real reasons, because I think both parks needed more time to perfect their rides.

Reactions: Mad Dog