Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step 1:
Remove Dragon Challenge but put it in Storage

Step 2:
Gain rights to Game of Thrones for theme park use

Step3:
Build Game of Thrones land in new 4th gate with 3 to 4 rides around a sea. The forced perspective opportunities are incredible.

Step 4:
Have B&M build a third track to compliment the other two. (Or just build a new coaster with three tracks) for a ride bases on Daenerys' dragons. Station and queue would be Dragonstone. Ride would include props as targets for the Dragons to attack complete with them getting roasted via pyro.

Another ride would be a large scale Mack splash battle with ships that had a capacity of 20 to 24 for a sea battle with Kings Lang in being a part of it.

I love GOT, but I really don't understand why people want it as a theme park land.

Because it would be fun

I think the minimum age would need to be 18 due to all the nudity and gore haha

I think the minimum age would need to be 18 due to all the nudity and gore haha
It could be right beside "Ted Talks". Uni's version of the Laugh Floor.
2730020_orig.jpg

T2:3D will be the first and last property based on a rated R film in the Orlando parks (besides HHN.)

(I guess they forgot T2 was rated R due to all the action figures and toys that were sold based on it in the early nineties.)

EDIT: Apparently Backdraft was rated R too. Universal, you weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.