General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 69 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This may sound odd, but this was a personal sigh of relief for me. Wasn't expecting to already avoid POVs for SLOP today. XD

Though that said, kind of hoping we can employ some spoiler tags until the 15th in case it's open tomorrow or something. I know I could just avoid the thread as well, but I'm not sure what everyone else thinks.

This may sound odd, but this was a personal sigh of relief for me. Wasn't expecting to already avoid POVs for SLOP today. XD

Though that said, kind of hoping we can employ some spoiler tags until the 15th in case it's open tomorrow or something. I know I could just avoid the thread as well, but I'm not sure what everyone else thinks.

Yes. PLEASE.

Reactions: BriefCasey
I see where you're coming from. It'd be neat if the forums have some sort of blur feature. But I don't think I will be able to resist the temptation anyways lol.

I see where you're coming from. It'd be neat if the forums have some sort of blur feature.
There actually is a spoiler tag function. It can be found in the dots next to the smiley option:
1617922167547.png
And here it is in action:
Deimos_Sauros.png

(If anyone recognizes what this is from I will be surprised)

And here it is in action:
Deimos_Sauros.png

(If anyone recognizes what this is from I will be surprised)

...Xenoblade or Monster Hunter?

Also, on topic, I think I'm more excited to see this new ending than riding SLOP (which I'm excited to ride as it is) and, like Jerrod said, it's gonna be so hard to show some self-control if a video goes up of it.

...Xenoblade or Monster Hunter?
Bingo, Xenoblade. I was surprised by how much these resembled a T-Rex when I first saw it.
Also, on topic, I think I'm more excited to see this new ending than riding SLOP (which I'm excited to ride as it is) and, like Jerrod said, it's gonna be so hard to show some self-control if a video goes up of it.
Same here, except I think I might be able to manage? I won't deny it'll be tough. If a video does come about, I guess you could say the need to resist will...rise? ;) (I know, cheesy pun. Couldn't help myself.)

Reactions: highdefrex
This is a complete guess (no inside info here), but I wouldn't be surprised if they are deliberately holding the Jurassic World opening to the official first day. That will give them a new wave of social media attention as people discuss the Indominus Rex and share pics/clips.