General Movies & TV Thread | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Understatement!!! Big understatement.

I messaged my one former Six Flags coworker who is Filipino (currently lives there still) & asked him, "soooo chicken gizzard on a stick?" :lol:

I love that Thailand has a holiday called Songkran & it's one big water fight with squirt guns. I've chatted with some of the Thai actors I'm a fan of to learn more about the country.

I had to message my friend in Taiwan to ask about stuff there.

I'm very thankful to the tv/film industry because it opened up new portals for me.

Reactions: Michael S
Thank you for proving my point

In regards to a comment talking about the value of a story being translated for film, your point seemed to me to be that the very obvious necessity of life are food and water. While that wasn’t the point of the original comment you replied to, you know in order to pay for the food and water in this country you have to have a job. The entertainment industry which consists of film, TV, stage, music, books, video games, theme parks, etc. employs hundreds of thousands. By even attending a theme park (or posting on a theme park forum) you’re partaking in a non-necessity in life. So by that logic what theme park even needs to exist? What rides even need to be built? What forum even needs to exist to discuss these topics? Why are you, or I, here since it’s not a necessity in life to be?

It’s a slippery, messy slope to fall down.

Saw Kung Fu Panda 4

It's my third favorite film in the series and....I really liked it

I'm being told online by many Youtubers...that its a bad or mid film

It's funny, with creative action scenes, it sucks the 5 aren't in the film...(but kinda the rumored blame on that is Angelina Jolie wanted a huge pay day for even one voice line)
I think its a solid film, is it as good as the first 2, I don't think so but I also enjoyed it more then the third film which I just rewatched...and yeah the 3rd one has its moments but...I just don't care for it that much and yeah I'll be rewatching KFP4 for sure...heck I might even see it in 3D if I can.

Also I think the physical humor in this is really good like remembers me of old Looney Tunes type slap stick at times.

So if your a big movie snob yeah not for you, if you want a good fun Dreamworks film think you should have a good time with KP4

Reactions: belloq87
buffy the vampire slayer GIF

27 YEARS OF "BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER"
3/10/1997 - "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

Just because....
buffy the vampire slayer creepy smile GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

"Can't even shout, can't even cry, the Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours. Can't call to mom, can't say a word, you're gonna die screaming, but you won't be heard!" ~Episode: "Hush" (Buffy - Season 4)

Oppenheimer probably one of the best winners of the current century. Love how dispersed the wins were too; Anatomy, American Fiction and Zone of Interest are great winners.

Glazer's speech was powerful.

buffy the vampire slayer GIF

27 YEARS OF "BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER"
3/10/1997 - "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

Just because....
buffy the vampire slayer creepy smile GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

"Can't even shout, can't even cry, the Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours. Can't call to mom, can't say a word, you're gonna die screaming, but you won't be heard!" ~Episode: "Hush" (Buffy - Season 4)
Watched this show for the first time last alongside Angel and fell in love. Such great shows

Reactions: Wesker69