• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Movies & TV Thread

i started watching only murders in the building and I really loved season 1 I loved them so much, very funny. but season 2 wasn't that great. I didn't like some of the celeb cameos.
I'll start season 3 now.

i started watching only murders in the building and I really loved season 1 I loved them so much, very funny. but season 2 wasn't that great. I didn't like some of the celeb cameos.
I'll start season 3 now.
I’m not caught up on season 4, but I enjoyed season 3 more than 2, and I loved 2. The show is a joy to watch but the celebrity cameos only ramp up, and don’t slow down. It’s become a vibes show to me.

I’m not caught up on season 4, but I enjoyed season 3 more than 2, and I loved 2. The show is a joy to watch but the celebrity cameos only ramp up, and don’t slow down. It’s become a vibes show to me.
the only thing I dont like about celeb cameos is that in most shows they aren't part of the community and they just disappear lol. (I know why celeb cameos are used, but I don't like how they just never return lol

Back