Grand Theft Auto VI | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Grand Theft Auto VI

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've been playing GTA V since 2014, so it's gonna be hard to transfer to GTA VI.

But, this will be the first GTA game that I will be able to pick up on release. :dizzy:

Question: The game takes place in Florida.

Would Rockstar be brave enough to include an area that emulates an Orlando style theme park lol.
I mean.... this is clearly a Miami setting playing on the 80's Miami Vice aesthetic and the whole "Florida Man" of it all. It's back to Vice City.

Last edited:
Reactions: GA-MBIT
I mean.... this is clearly a Miami setting playing on the 80's Miami Vice aesthetic and the whole "Florida Man" of it all. It's back to Vice City.
Funny enough, there were rumors coming out a while back on this being more a exploration of just the entire state of Florida in general, than just the ideas of Miami that was touched in VC.

We’re already seeing this with the swamplands and the Key Isles, would certainly make sense if you are going further that you then make commentary of the political and economical notions of tourism.

Funny enough, there were rumors coming out a while back on this being more a exploration of just the entire state of Florida in general, than just the ideas of Miami that was touched in VC.

We’re already seeing this with the swamplands and the Key Isles, would certainly make sense if you are going further that you then make commentary of the political and economical notions of tourism.
Commentary? I just want to go on a rampage with a tank and invincibility cheats in a virtual theme park and I would buy a whole new console just for that ONE experience :lmao:

It's funny, they have an 80s song playing over the trailer but the game is clearly set in modern day.

I bet Flash FM will still be an option as a radio station lol

Question: The game takes place in Florida.

Would Rockstar be brave enough to include an area that emulates an Orlando style theme park lol.
Rumored maps (including the size - which goes as far north as Port Canaveral) suggests some sort of Orlando parody is a possibility.

I'd imagine Orlando/Disney/Universal aren't too keen on the idea, but who knows lol

While Vice City is the main setting, they're pretty much trying to capture all of Florida

Rumored maps (including the size - which goes as far north as Port Canaveral) suggests some sort of Orlando parody is a possibility.

I'd imagine Orlando/Disney/Universal aren't too keen on the idea, but who knows lol

While Vice City is the main setting, they're pretty much trying to capture all of Florida
Can’t wait to fly in from Vice City to Mice City.

They're probably not keen on the idea, but hey - not a whole lot they can do about a parody, right?

I played the original GTA on the computer in my drafting class back in high school off of a 100MB Zip disk … gave up on GTA 5 when I missed out on the PS3 to PS4 account migration.

I’ll definitely get a PS5 when this comes out.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95