Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 533 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure after it opens people won't see it, but at the moment it will be used in printed publications and at a ton of websites. It's there to hype the ride. Showing the maintenance building and ugly roofs of the drop and queue building is just strange as they will never be seen by the public. A perspective from ground level would be so much more impressive than this and would hype a ton more people to come to Orlando.

If we had this perspective for concept art for Galaxy Edge (as we see it from Bio) it wouldn't look as impressive with all the ugly roofs and missing bottoms of the spires as it would look from the guest's view. Disney does a much better job with their concept art.

Really? How many of ya'll are really hung up and bothered on the Pandora: World of Avatar concept art Disney released in 2016?

No one?

Exactly...

Now that an official art was revealed, can we post the leaked one?
Since the images are technically different I'd imagine it still can't be posted, but if it is allowed, the gif comparison is interesting.

Sure after it opens people won't see it, but at the moment it will be used in printed publications and at a ton of websites. It's there to hype the ride. Showing the maintenance building and ugly roofs of the drop and queue building is just strange as they will never be seen by the public. A perspective from ground level would be so much more impressive than this and would hype a ton more people to come to Orlando.

If we had this perspective for concept art for Galaxy Edge (as we see it from Bio) it wouldn't look as impressive with all the ugly roofs and missing bottoms of the spires as it would look from the guest's view. Disney does a much better job with their concept art.

Literally 0 people will be dissuaded from coming to see this because of this art.

Honestly people are desperate for something to whinge about these days.

I really like the video advert. Ironically though there was something about the CGI-ness of it which made it seem a bit like it was advertising a 'screenz' ride so I'm glad the coaster track appeared at the end.

Now that an official art was revealed, can we post the leaked one?
Since the images are technically different I'd imagine it still can't be posted, but if it is allowed, the gif comparison is interesting.

I'd prefer not. The leaked image is still a leaked image, regardless of its validity. Plus, we have a legit one now so.

MAIN-LOGO-300x285.png

Yeah, I think the concept art is fine. It's really only there to get the point across. Do remember the concept art is an internal design document... With their marketing strategy and how they've seemed to secure their information from leaking public there isn't much incentive on their end to show more. The people who want to see more (i.e, us) already have a pretty good idea of what we're getting ourselves into, and there are probably a surprise or two in store for us.

Not to mention, theme park press and influencers essentially do the job of marketing every minutiae of any kind of update to the parks for anyone planning a visit for free... No real incentive for them to do more because the consumers can get all the information they need online regardless when planning a trip.

Speaking of influencers, Shame universal didn't recognize what they had with Korn... Terribly mismanaged situation. Most brands and companies would kill to have their own organically grown in-house influencer.

Also funny how Disney just released the first full length Aladdin trailer.

Speaking of influencers, Shame universal didn't recognize what they had with Korn... Terribly mismanaged situation. Most brands and companies would kill to have their own organically grown in-house influencer.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I won't get into it but there is a very good reason why he's no longer at Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.