Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s some of the recent merch

Attachments

• A78D8F86-F30D-4B64-8B94-1789BF14C9CB.jpeg
    A78D8F86-F30D-4B64-8B94-1789BF14C9CB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
  • 2F51799F-A554-4712-B533-0D4807C41A37.jpeg
    2F51799F-A554-4712-B533-0D4807C41A37.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • C16BCF1E-1D4A-432A-8525-69CA2519D357.jpeg
    C16BCF1E-1D4A-432A-8525-69CA2519D357.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • 48A752A8-2757-4410-A791-170B1071ADD0.jpeg
    48A752A8-2757-4410-A791-170B1071ADD0.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • A0479498-A78F-46F5-A678-D9DA31B79350.jpeg
    A0479498-A78F-46F5-A678-D9DA31B79350.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
Well that's already more IP merch than I ever thought we would get. Definitely gonna try for the BJ mask next time I go.

Brand new HHN2020 merch drops have been happening pretty frequently so far, I have to wonder when it'll start to slow down and where they'll draw the line of spoiling the event Vs getting their money's worth from their unused stock. I'd bet good money we'll never get to see the true event T-Shirt/Poster, but I wouldn't be too surprised to see a little Billie or Hill House merch pop up here and there. Not actively expecting it, but with BJ merch out there for sale now, the door is just wide enough for it to be plausible.

My guess is the last major push of new merch will come sometime in September/October with the opening of the 3rd room in the Tribute Store. I don't see much else coming after that.

More like these were made before the cancellation.
I'm aware, I meant more that they chose to sell them at all without announcing the maze, and that the logo erases any plausible deniability they could have had of it just being general beetlejuice merch. Though I dunno what else they would have done with them, with them having the wrong year and all.

I guess this gives us some clue on what parts of the movie they were planning on utilizing in the house, but this definitely ain't the thread for that discussion.

I will say that I'm surprised the key art is of Circus Beetlejuice rather than his normal look. I had to do some digging to see how it holds up to the movie and it's pretty accurate to that scene, but that demeanor is a whole lot different from the BJ you see in most promo material for the movie or around the park. I suppose they really wanted to make BJ seem scarier than he is? Definitely did psyche me out the first time I saw it, didn't recognize him as Beetlejuice at first.

One last thing, there is definitely more to the key art than they could fit on the mask. That's absolutely an incomplete Sandworm body behind Circus BJ there, BJ's headpiece seems to have a carousel of creatures on top that we can't fully see, and the Demon Priest barely fits into the design above the WBEI trademark. I also would bet on them trying to fit Lydia on there in some form, giving all of the major players in the movie (BJ, Maitlands, Lydia) spotlight in the merch. I predict we'll end up getting some T-Shirts or posters pop up in the next few weeks with the complete key art, with it all saying HHN 2020.

Reactions: Pedro Navarro
More Horror Nights merchandise has been released at Universal Orlando; including a set of HHN Icon collectible glassware and a Beetlejuice face mask.

I guess this gives us some clue on what parts of the movie they were planning on utilizing in the house, but this definitely ain't the thread for that discussion.

I will say that I'm surprised the key art is of Circus Beetlejuice rather than his normal look. I had to do some digging to see how it holds up to the movie and it's pretty accurate to that scene, but that demeanor is a whole lot different from the BJ you see in most promo material for the movie or around the park. I suppose they really wanted to make BJ seem scarier than he is? Definitely did psyche me out the first time I saw it, didn't recognize him as Beetlejuice at first.

One last thing, there is definitely more to the key art than they could fit on the mask. That's absolutely an incomplete Sandworm body behind Circus BJ there, BJ's headpiece seems to have a carousel of creatures on top that we can't fully see, and the Demon Priest barely fits into the design above the WBEI trademark. I also would bet on them trying to fit Lydia on there in some form, giving all of the major players in the movie (BJ, Maitlands, Lydia) spotlight in the merch. I predict we'll end up getting some T-Shirts or posters pop up in the next few weeks with the complete key art, with it all saying HHN 2020.

Circus BJ is the centerpiece of this year's merch - about half of the stuff at Spirit has it, as well as the new Blu Ray cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.