Halloween 2020 Merchandise | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween 2020 Merchandise

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Creep pop vinyl was definitely for Creepshow, it was going to be a scarezone in San Francisco area and the creature featured in the scarezone shirt was indeed the Creep as well but they altered his look to some sort of goblin or whatever, as for The Purge and others they were just Funko horror pops that they just sold, same for the masks in the case, just stuff they had around to sell, as, for Beetlejuice, it would make sense they'd pull em off the shelves and can't wait to snag some of the merch on Friday, very excited, the designs look amazing, I am glad I had gotten the face mask, and hopefully they give us some kind of detail about Room 3, hopefully, we can just knock three times on the door huh? As for online, I think they want to put stuff online but I don't think they wanna risk crashing the site again, so they are trying to put up certain items little by little, the moment they put the Beetlejuice merch online if they choose to, it'll crash the site lol

Last edited:
alright, so we can count beetlejuice and creepshow as being properties that will be selling merchandise. how exactly does this pan out for the other properties that were supposed to show up to the event? like, can we expect any hill house shirts to be on sale anytime soon?

alright, so we can count beetlejuice and creepshow as being properties that will be selling merchandise. how exactly does this pan out for the other properties that were supposed to show up to the event? like, can we expect any hill house shirts to be on sale anytime soon?
My guess it depend on the contracts as drafted as well as any changes post COVID. Merch rights would tie into the limited use for the mazes for a limited duration, but with the mazes not being done and open to the public, I'd guess no.

BJ was different because he's already in the park.

They didn't reveal it, so it still has a chance of coming next year or so forth, whatever they may choose to do with the property, house or scarezone but I wouldn't doubt the future merch for it would have the HHN 2021 logo if it comes next year, but the only ip Universal I think let be reveal is Beetlejuice because it wouldn't be harmful as for the other ips, I don't think they'd get the approval.

They didn't reveal it, so it still has a chance of coming next year or so forth, whatever they may choose to do with the property, house or scarezone but I wouldn't doubt the future merch for it would have the HHN 2021 logo if it comes next year, but the only ip Universal I think let be reveal is Beetlejuice because it wouldn't be harmful as for the other ips, I don't think they'd get the approval.
I go the other way on it. If Beetlejuice was the only major IP figured in on the HHN merch as rumors have it, and they're willing to put it out there, then - assuming the lineup stays largely the same - I don't imagine they'd see much risk inherent in dropping the rest via merch.

Once this stuff gets put online I'm going to have to make some serious choices about what I'll be eating for a month.

I guess I should go to Costco now and get a crate of Maruchan

Front & Back of both the Jack HHN 2020 Artist Signature Series Shirt & Hoodie

Attachments

• A4F2BF5E-4E45-4447-90F7-A08EE6D1285C.jpeg
    A4F2BF5E-4E45-4447-90F7-A08EE6D1285C.jpeg
    657.5 KB · Views: 23
  • D04AC5F3-9DDD-42E2-BCF0-9F74B2DD8713.jpeg
    D04AC5F3-9DDD-42E2-BCF0-9F74B2DD8713.jpeg
    910 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: londonwerecat
So I may or may not have made a massive mistake by not figuring out the time parking opens and getting here half an hour early just so I can quickly get to the Tribute Store once the early-morning passholder admission starts...

Last edited:
Is anyone having success getting into the online merch store? I either can't get into it or it even says there's no HHN items. Possibly updating it with some new stuff?

Is anyone having success getting into the online merch store? I either can't get into it or it even says there's no HHN items. Possibly updating it with some new stuff?

I think they've got a ton of people trying to get on right now with that article going up.

^Don't worry, I was trying too and not reaching the page at all. I would imagine the online store is going live with new merch today too.

Sidenote: Not sure if they still sell it, but the Handbook isn't really a "new" item unless there's some kind of HHN-specific branding on it. Hot Topic was selling it last year, and I bought similar socks from them as well (though without the writing on the top).

EDIT: Never mind, I just got into the online store and don't see any new merch yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.