Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

I mean i guess we will see what happens this weekend, but it is hard to think it will be anything other than chaos.

Some are suggesting the parks will not reach their reduced capacity - perhaps that is accurate.

However, outside of our hard core bubble this is getting a lot of attention - i.e. the Sentinel and many other networks across the state have covered the “non“ event. Regardless of how Universal is marketing it, the term HHN is being used in a lot of the media coverage.

This is going to drive a ton of folks to the parks - I just hope Uni is ready. That means everything from parking / security to being prepared for surges in their stores and restaurants. As excited as I am about this, I am equally concerned.

I made it to the end and the purchase wouldn't go through, then when I went back it was all down.

Typical Universal technology...
Can’t blame them too much, they spent the yearly IT budget making the online store not look like garbage

Expect the two other houses to be announced. All you have to do is look at the merchandise in the store to figure out which ones...
This weekend is still a test. Universal won’t decide to add houses until they believe they need to and can. That won’t happen until we’re into October.

While Universal has been confirming availability through October, that doesn’t mean performers will get scheduled through October. If the test goes poorly, than can still just stop opening the houses.
I figure Billie wouldn’t return. Sophomore albums always are a bdoes anyone know if they are taking down the tents and her house or just letting them sit?
From my knowledge, all the houses are still standing (even the incomplete Billie). And there is no current plan to tear them down.

I mean i guess we will see what happens this weekend, but it is hard to think it will be anything other than chaos.

Some are suggesting the parks will not reach their reduced capacity - perhaps that is accurate.

However, outside of our hard core bubble this is getting a lot of attention - i.e. the Sentinel and many other networks across the state have covered the “non“ event. Regardless of how Universal is marketing it, the term HHN is being used in a lot of the media coverage.

This is going to drive a ton of folks to the parks - I just hope Uni is ready. That means everything from parking / security to being prepared for surges in their stores and restaurants. As excited as I am about this, I am equally concerned.
As someone who is arriving next Saturday - I'm kinda terrified to see how busy the parks might be.

Time to take advantage of that EPA!

This is all so exciting for me. With all that is going on in the world, I selfishly still wanted HHN to go on. I was crushed when it was canceled but I realize it's bigger than my wants. Now, with this event there is a glimmer of hope that I can still have somewhat of a haunt visit this year!