Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 64 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hope it opens for those who will be at the park.

However, it doesn’t make any sense that the contract would provide for them having to open a house this year in order to have it the next. Why would WB insist on that (during a pandemic)?

What makes more sense is that they may not have the rights next year and simply want to show off the house before its gone forever.

I think it's desperation-level wishful thinking, and don't have much use for the Twitter user referenced, but I'll damned sure be there if it happens.
As currently planned...it's happening.

They've done too much prep for it to not happen.

They may just word of mouth it so it doesn't get the attention and attendance of an announcement, but they are 100% in the process of opening this weekend.

Edit: I don't know contract details, but that is the catalyst for this opening.

As currently planned...it's happening.

They've done too much prep for it to not happen.

They may just word of mouth it so it doesn't get the attention and attendance of an announcement, but they are 100% in the process of opening this weekend.

Edit: I don't know contract details, but that is the catalyst for this opening.
Are they gonna do another really weird blog post?
Lol XD

I’m not touching this rumor because I’ve heard of no actual operations staffing there or plans to open... YET. We’ll just have to see.

I'm in a hard place rn, feels like half of people "in the know" haven't heard anything while the other half is almost 100% positive Beetle is happening.
I have no idea what to believe in anymore.

Since I'm a sucker, I extended my Vacation to also include the 31st just in case, because why not? It's not like it'll go to waste.

Just to point out couple of the people who posted about bettlejuice have deleted the tweets
They probably got in trouble for leaking information

“Warner Brothers is twisting Universal’s hand and forcing them to open the Beetlejuice house for at least two days in 2020” that just sounds lowkey stupid
There is a possibly that Warner Bros. gave them this offer in order to withhold the rights for next year. It’s not stupid my guy. Be optimistic.

Reactions: Nathan
Talk of multiple show dates and Warner Bros meddling sounds to me a whole lot like speculation in rumors' clothing. If it was ever true it likely has gone through a whole game of telephone to get to us.

I know quite a few people who are actively involved in the situation who are also having trouble figuring out if they're going public or not. They've been given a lot of mixed messaging about it. Take everything outside of Universal's word (even mine) with a grain of salt.

Also, while rehearsals are a go, a rather major figure hasn't been cast at all yet. It's a seemingly odd quirk that only makes sense in a time where the less active performers in the park the better for business. Hope I can leave it at that.