Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do they allow VL reservations before park opens?
They get released when the person clicks the button. So 8am, no. 8:59, maybe.

That second chart is a plot of every day of operation - the fact that a bunch of weekday 9:10 times go unclaimed isn’t exactly a representation of the crush that’s coming for these 25%-at-best capacity houses.

Edit to add: didn’t realize I was the last post here, my bad.

Reactions: londonwerecat
While everyone is freaking out about the test this weekend, I think next weekend may be a more complete experience. Just hope that everything goes well this weekend.

No doubt will be better when (if) the kinks are worked out. But Orlando is Ricky Bobby country -- if you're not FIRST, you're last!

Universal being coy about this returning again for the rest of the season only going to make it worse.

So for VQ you dont link up passes or anything like that to the app right? So my travel companion could be at hotel while I go get passes for the both of us later? How do they stop people abusing it like if a party of like 9 people all get in VQ and all book a party of 9 so 9 times each? Idk sorry just curious!

So for VQ you dont link up passes or anything like that to the app right? So my travel companion could be at hotel while I go get passes for the both of us later? How do they stop people abusing it like if a party of like 9 people all get in VQ and all book a party of 9 so 9 times each? Idk sorry just curious!
All of that is correct. If you are at a universal hotel you should be able to get virtual queue access as well. When I stayed in June we were able to access it from cabana bay.
And there’s really no limit to members in the party using the VQ. It’s basically each device can use it and select the party size. Sadly there’s no way to stop everyone in each party from getting a VQ return time

Reactions: Rikku
All of that is correct. If you are at a universal hotel you should be able to get virtual queue access as well. When I stayed in June we were able to access it from cabana bay.
And there’s really no limit to members in the party using the VQ. It’s basically each device can use it and select the party size. Sadly there’s no way to stop everyone in each party from getting a VQ return time

Thanks for clarification. Are you only allowed one VQ at a time? Meaning I am assuming each house will require a separate VQ so you can only get in line one house at a time per app or can you sign up for both?

Thanks for clarification. Are you only allowed one VQ at a time? Meaning I am assuming each house will require a separate VQ so you can only get in line one house at a time per app or can you sign up for both?
The last time I used it, you could have 2 return times as once. Not sure if that will change. Recently VQ has been extremely limited and only running for Fallon. Who knows what will happen in the upcoming week(s)

Anyone know when's the soonest we could be getting Icons? Assuming that 1)everything goes well this weekend 2)Universal is willing to open Icons.

Pretty much, yeah. You show up with that many people (or less if they aren’t there), they scan the barcode (make sure you screenshot in case you’re delayed in line. It removes on the app after the end time has passed) and that’s it.
That sounds incredibly ripe for abuse.