Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's been working fine for years though. I can't recall a time some has added the max 8 guest just to not use them
I think the concern is if those 8 guests each one takes their phone and sets a time so then each of those 8 guests can go in 8 times which isn’t fair to the people who couldn’t get a return time.

Reactions: Rikku and Speed
It's been working fine for years though. I can't recall a time some has added the max 8 guest just to not use them
I mean a group of 8 people each set up the app and request a VL group for 8. Each person in the group then gets to go in the houses 8 times thereby depriving 56 other guests the opportunity.

Changing the subject a tad, but I have a friend who was cast as a scare actor on a stage type show. That’s all they could confirm for me, could this be the makeshift stage they put up near the crepe stand?

Reactions: rinacee and GA-MBIT
Question though if VQ is so lax and you can in theory join while in parking lot or hotel why on earth would people show up at 4am when the first release of VQ is released at park opening which is 9am????

Reactions: ReelJustice
I’d be very curious about whether any houses would carry over into next year. IPs and their rights holders being kind of unclear going into next year might be a nice opportunity to do all-original houses again, ala 15.

• Sad
Reactions: Lucky Planet
Question though if VQ is so lax and you can in theory join while in parking lot or hotel why on earth would people show up at 4am when the first release of VQ is released at park opening which is 9am????

Ding ding ding

To ensure they get into the park before it (potentially) hits capacity.

Prediction: the park never reaches capacity or even close to it. I think people are really overestimating the interest in an event announced 5 days before aimed only at locals. There's a reason why HHN marketing starts in January/February now.

I know I was shooed off property for showing up before 5am. Maybe it is different now.

CityWalk opens at 8am, they MAY let you into the parking garages at 730am.