Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So desperate for tickets to go on sale. Trying to plan a Sept trip to multiple parks without knowing exact dates and ticket options is torture. And last year they went in sale in August, the latest ever.

Like in past years, pretty sure scare zones will get "announced" when the website launches for ticket sales.
I seem to remember Murdy just kinda casually revealing the Trick R Treat scare zone during Midsummer Scream last year, during the panel. Different situation since the house was already announced at that point but to your point, I think the zones are a little more casual and less the focus when it comes to announcements.

I seem to remember Murdy just kinda casually revealing the Trick R Treat scare zone during Midsummer Scream last year, during the panel. Different situation since the house was already announced at that point but to your point, I think the zones are a little more casual and less the focus when it comes to announcements.
I mean that announcement was technically a mistake, or at least he played it as one, odds are all the zones except for Holidayz would have gone unknown until the website launched otherwise.

I mean that announcement was technically a mistake, or at least he played it as one, odds are all the zones except for Holidayz would have gone unknown until the website launched otherwise.

I remember Murdy up and leaked Hell's Harvest personally after we bugged him enough, but that was about a week before website launch.

good point, I do remember that, though he just gave us the name with no details

I think he was also answering the question of where chainsaw performers were gonna be, so there was that implication as well. I also remember alot of people were confused as to whether or not we were doing five scarezones last year haha.

Honestly I don’t see an announcement until after Jurassic World opens. I believe Universal did this before in 2016, there was a huge gap between the first two announcements because they wanted to wait for The Walking Dead Attraction to open on the 4th of July weekend to announce the second maze. But the thing is we still don’t have an opening date for JW and that concerns me a bit.

So what would the Mexican Original have been then? It’s been shelved twice

Not sure on the legitimacy of this but if the rumors regarding the Mexican original maze are true and from what one of my friends told me (park employee) the maze is called

"Venganza de Lupita" a

that it's an original story/theme.

Not sure on the legitimacy of this but if the rumors regarding the Mexican original maze are true and from what one of my friends told me (park employee) the maze is called

"Venganza de Lupita" a

that it's an original story/theme.
I've had a friend in 2017 who was told by a Employee that IT was coming to the event and it didn't/wasn't. So I wouldn't place Employees at the park as valuable sources.

Are you bored.
Not bored. I stated I wasn't sure about the legitimacy. I agree, park employees might not be the best source but someone on this forum messaged me saying it's possibly called *removed for privacy*which sounds probable. Again newbie here. I mostly came for the Galaxy's Edge forums but I'm exploring the site and there's all kinds of theme park goodies here!! So I'm just an overwhelmed woman right now :D

Last edited:
Not bored. I stated I wasn't sure about the legitimacy. I agree, park employees might not be the best source but someone on this forum messaged me saying it's possibly called Killceañera which sounds probable. Again newbie here. I mostly came for the Galaxy's Edge forums but I'm exploring the site and there's all kinds of theme park goodies here!! So I'm just an overwhelmed woman right now :D

Alright, benefit of the doubt. We get people "leaking stuff" to stir the pot sometimes.

Curious though: someone on the forum messaged you in 15 minutes of your first post?