Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 189 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm thinking we'll get more than one show this time.. Jabbawockeez will move to DreamWorks Theater while SES gets something new..

I wouldn't be surprised, given that most likely WWOHP won't be open this year, and now with Jurassic Park being closed, it would be more efficient to have something ease maze traffic.

Reactions: Horror Lover
I've remained calm about all announcements so far but Jabba coming back for a 4th year has me PISSSSEDDDD!!!

Reactions: Freak
You'll find out very, VERY soon as to why I'm posting the following.

but LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

this is all.

We’ve all been pranked and we’ll also have a Purge scarezone as well as Purge in Blumhouse? Seth Rohan is returning with Slash? The suspense is killing me!

Halloween 2018 is coming isn’t it?

Just to clarify, we're talking about an unannounced maze, correct? I'll be honest, if we're getting Truth or Dare in HoB 2, I really don't mind, given that HoB wasn't really gonna be among my highly anticipated mazes to begin with. That and I haven't seen it yet, so yeah.

... it's a Jabbawockeez maze, isn't it......

omg......
why

if that's the case, then I understand all the hatred this year lmao

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND!!!!

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
Properties we’ve already said we don’t want this year that haven’t been announced or aren’t happening:

- Insidious
- Truth or Dare
- The Purge in Blumhouse
- Titans of Terror(Freddy, Jason, Leatherface)
- SAW
- Slender Man
- This is the End
- Rocker Maze
- Leatherface
- Ash vs Evil Dead

Any chance this “middle finger” house will be a Leatherface type deal? All the mazes are under construction, the facades are all there, and I don’t think this maze is just gonna get plopped on us

Edit - Holy *censored in HW* if Horrors of Blumhouse gets Truth or Dare, Insidious, and Sinister. Orlando is supposedly getting HDD and Ouija along with a third property in theirs, good thing I’m trying to go to both

Reactions: hhnlover
Wait, is Truth or Dare getting it's own maze? Honestly, and this is just my opinion, the biggest middle finger to HHN, would be retracting Stranger Things and Trick 'r Treat, despite announcing them.

So are we gonna find out "very, VERY soon" on here? or very, VERY soon by official announcement? I'm honestly kind of weirdly excited and nervous.