Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
John Murdy posted this earlier today. Seems like another announcement may be coming up.

I’m gonna go ahead and guess the announcement will be for “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Family Business” or whatever it’ll be called. The only thing that makes me hesitant is Orlando hasn’t teased an announcement so maybe not

I’m gonna go ahead and guess the announcement will be for “Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Family Business” or whatever it’ll be called. The only thing that makes me hesitant is Orlando hasn’t teased an announcement so maybe not
At this point they gotta start pumping them out so I wouldn't be surprised.

Was watching a random YT video that reminded me there was an exorcist reboot planned for 2021. Anyone know anything about this/if it could influence the event?
Exorcist reboot is still happening at Blumhouse, but is in early development so we're a few years out from it happening. My guess would be 2023 at the earliest, given Blumhouse's and David Gordon Green's slates.

Well I sure as hell missed out a lot of info.

Good grief, what is going on with this year? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to see HHN is back and running, but this lineup and these choices…. yikes. I guess I’m looking forward to Halloween Kills, Bride, and Haunting Of Hill House. Seriously hurt that Beetlejuice is gone over because of some silly merchandise mistake. Though I’m curious, can anyone remind me why Pandora was chosen again rather than doing a new original?

Reactions: Freak
Well I sure as hell missed out a lot of info.

Good grief, what is going on with this year? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to see HHN is back and running, but this lineup and these choices…. yikes. I guess I’m looking forward to Halloween Kills, Bride, and Haunting Of Hill House. Seriously hurt that Beetlejuice is gone over because of some silly merchandise mistake. Though I’m curious, can anyone remind me why Pandora was chosen again rather than doing a new original?
Pandora is probably coming back, since it’s a budget maze. Tons of reused props from previous events were in it, and some fans liked it, so it’s not surprising after all of this chaos, Murdy decides to bring it back

Pandora is probably coming back, since it’s a budget maze. Tons of reused props from previous events were in it, and some fans liked it, so it’s not surprising after all of this chaos, Murdy decides to bring it back
It’s because it recycles props like crazy. Murdy told me to my face when I saw him
on closing night that he wanted to reuse the Alice Cooper snake for Pandora’s, but they made him get rid of it because they ran out of space to store the reused props so...yeah.

EDIT TO ADD: whoa, I have never see. Them dump a bunch of maze announcements at once. They finally realized they could do that.:lol:

To speak of how they did it, I'm actually really happy to see Hollywood finally doing multiple announcements per day. That feels like it's something that should happen more often for the event; and to see it with some great teasers is a fantastic marketing method.

Reactions: Wishmaster