Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know it's been quiet on this front, but the wackiest part of this lineup is still Pandora's Box for me. Someone help me make sense of this.

The Pros it had: Unpredictable and disorienting scares, original IP, fun ambience, conceptually fresh for HHN
The Cons: Hasty construction, (particularly) relentless reuse of props

Don't all of those pros and cons directly clash with bringing it back after a single year? Is it their intention to improve upon the original maze because of how well received it was, or is this exclusively a budget move to crack open the warehouse and rebuild as-is?

I know it's been quiet on this front, but the wackiest part of this lineup is still Pandora's Box for me. Someone help me make sense of this.

The Pros it had: Unpredictable and disorienting scares, original IP, fun ambience, conceptually fresh for HHN
The Cons: Hasty construction, (particularly) relentless reuse of props

Don't all of those pros and cons directly clash with bringing it back after a single year? Is it their intention to improve upon the original maze because of how well received it was, or is this exclusively a budget move to crack open the warehouse and rebuild as-is?
Pro: They had everything they needed for the house on hand, requiring negligible costs and time to get it built under a COVID-shortened schedule.

Legacy's comments make me think that the replacement for Halloween 3 will be a Halloween movie, but now I'm not so sure if it's Halloween 5. Clive's comments make it seem like it won't be one of the slam dunk entries like Halloween 2018 or H20.

So now my guess is one of the Rob Zombie Halloweens will be the maze this year.
If it ends up being H6, Ima be rollin. MM and the occult causing chaos.