Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They can ask ops to improve the standby to express ratio and force express guests to wait 10 minutes instead of 0 minutes. Won’t solve everything, but it’d be an improvement.
That would actually help things a LOT. I mean, I get you paid for express but would it kill those Express guests to wait 10 or 15 minutes per house? If I had express and still only had to wait 10 or 15 minutes per house on a sold out night, I wouldn't complain!

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Great news, I literally walked on Weekend when it had a 90 min line and could have easily stood there a few mins if need be to make that line go down. Most mazes have cool front's to the houses so a 10ish min wait (and I bet most nights will be less) is not that bad at all

I'm going this weekend, I am hoping they will have mercy on us poor folk.
Let us know how it is - heard they're doing exactly why Clive suspects, training team members better with line management. Apparently they were all told to just run them through with the upmost priority without any balance.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Let us know how it is - heard they're doing exactly why Clive suspects, training team members better with line management. Apparently they were all told to just run them through with the upmost priority without any balance.
I almost want to try the OG plan of Weeknd first, just to see if I can actually accomplish all the mazes in one night... but nah. FOOL ME ONCE.

Speaking of which... has ANYONE accomplished all the mazes in one night here on a Friday or Saturday without Express? I feel like I haven't heard anyone reach this feat yet, which is shocking.

Reactions: chris.g
I almost want to try the OG plan of Weeknd first, just to see if I can actually accomplish all the mazes in one night... but nah. FOOL ME ONCE.

Speaking of which... has ANYONE accomplished all the mazes in one night here on a Friday or Saturday without Express? I feel like I haven't heard anyone reach this feat yet, which is shocking.

It can probably done, but it will take some luck. Again, my thought would be >

Klowns > Halloween > Scarecrow > La Llorona > Blumhouse > Tram > Hotel
then Monsters > Weeknd in last hour of park opening

Recognizing that there's going to be a stretch of prohibitive waits between 10pm-1am or so that can be used to see Jabbawokeez or spend time in the zones.

Reactions: JS610
It was on a Thursday but I got everything done with no Express the second week of the event. I also walked thru Legends Collide 3 times. I did early entry Weeknd, and arrived at Curious George at 7.

It was a slower night, with only Klowns reaching above an hour. Interestingly, they didn't fully dump Express like other nights. I saw an Express line at least 15 or 20 people deep be stopped, and several of us in the stand by let in to Legends Collide

Been told Uni's listening regarding the Express problem

That's good to hear.

Before going this year, I went every year from 2009 - 2019 and express never had a wait. Then this year, especially Curious George area, it was crazy, and I went on a Thursday. I did RIP the next night and that has become the next tier of Express now, which I took full advantage of. I left my RIP tour as soon as the special stuff - dinner and backlot experience - were done. Would have done RIP on Thursday too if I'd known the situation. I come from overseas so I have to make the most of my time at HHN.

The express situation wasn't really a problem for me on Sunday besides the Weeknd, the stand-by lines moved at a steady pace only really standing still for a good minute or 2 before moving again, and a lot might I add. The only real problem for this was with the Weeknd since all of Express did this house when it immediately opened, didn't move for a good 10 mins but after all the express went in, it moved pretty quickly. Horror Hotel too but that was because it got shut down in the middle of the night, don't know why, headcanon is someone got spooked to death unless told otherwise.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
I see this weekend again has some sold out dates already (Friday and Saturday). Event is really popular right now so buy your tickets early!

Sorry to ask this again but just for clarification

if the event is sold out can you go with your free day from your premium AP
Peoplebon Facebook telling me you can go any.night with those tickets even if they are sold out but pretty sure I heard on here you can’t go if a night is sold out

Sorry to ask this again but just for clarification

if the event is sold out can you go with your free day from your premium AP
Peoplebon Facebook telling me you can go any.night with those tickets even if they are sold out but pretty sure I heard on here you can’t go if a night is sold out

You can use your Platinum AP HHN ticket on any of the following nights whether the event is sold out or not.
  • Sept. 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30
  • Oct. 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 23, 27, 30, 31

So I'm going with a friend who bought their tix via AAA on Oct 9th, do you think the front gate will let them slide for early entry?

It sounds like they haven't been checking.
Yeah, I've noticed it as well but I just want to know if anyone had the experience. Not like their entry is gonna be denied anyways, its a valid ticket. Just wanted to double check if anyone in the forum had been able to slide through via a third party purchase.

So I'm going with a friend who bought their tix via AAA on Oct 9th, do you think the front gate will let them slide for early entry?
Got my tix through AAA a couple weeks ago and had no problem at all, was first one in the park for early entry. Will also mention, there was nothing on the ticket stating I could not use early entry. When I had previously purchased tix through a work discount site it said that I couldn’t use early entry in bold red letters

• Love
Reactions: chris.g
Got my tix through AAA a couple weeks ago and had no problem at all, was first one in the park for early entry. Will also mention, there was nothing on the ticket stating I could not use early entry. When I had previously purchased tix through a work discount site it said that I couldn’t use early entry in bold red letters
Awesome. Thanks for calming our doubts haha

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13