Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 41 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the trailer for the new Munsters movie and I am already dreading the thought of them advertising it all around the park during HHN and the Tram.

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
Rob Zombie Presents: The Munsters Terror Tram in Zombie-vision featuring all kinds of NOPE!

In other news:
Can't remember if anyone else noticed or pointed this out, BUT it's very possible we'll get another maze announcement next weekend at Midsummer Scream due to a specific guest only appearing on Saturday, same day as the HHN panel
Screenshot_20220716-205731_Gmail.jpg
Screenshot_20220716-205636_Gmail.jpg

Would make a lot of sense to announce the IP that's only coming to Hollywood at a convention. I want to also see Murdy drop a hint or 2 about the originals

Would make a lot of sense to announce the IP that's only coming to Hollywood at a convention. I want to also see Murdy drop a hint or 2 about the originals

Wouldn’t it be easier to announce an original that doesn’t require any external coordination?

For as long as we’re getting UCM houses we won’t get a Munsters house. I feel like that movie wouldn’t look as bad if it was just in black and white

It's very interesting to me that they're releasing it on Netflix. If it was a Peacock original, we'd be drowning in it.
It was meant for Peacock, BUT Netflix clearly threw a crap ton of money at Universal just so they could promote Wednesday & Munsters together

And that's not necessarily true, just look at Chucky for example. USA/SyFy are owned by Universal & yet, still no series being used for HHN, even with a 2nd season debuting

Not necessarily a spoiler for Nope, but if you want to go in completely blind to even general possible usage at HHN, keep scrolling:
After seeing the film, I don't really see this being represented at HHN. Definitely not in maze form and if it were to be a theme for the Tram, it'd be very very loose with a lot of original elements. Will they use Jupiter's Claim as the end of the tram? Sure, why not, but it'd most likely be like the rest of the sets where something takes over.
But sadly, there are
no practical aliens for actors to dress up as (outside of a quick prank), no noteworthy sets to recreate sequences, and not a lot of imagination or lore to use to expand upon for the event.
Still a great movie though that I highly recommend and see pronto if you haven't already.

Saw Nope and it can easily work for the Terror Tram as most if not the entire theme

You can have people dressed as "aliens" at Jupiter Point, like in the movie

Zombies/or aliens in the plane crash per normal

Going down or up the hill grass people, and inflatable guys along with people yelling look up and using a sound system to make it sound like the "alien" creature is above you

Near the bates motel have the Chimp that is covered in blood attacking a "dead" person on the ground and chase after those who look scared

Boom...done and its fun

Saw Nope and it can easily work for the Terror Tram as most if not the entire theme

You can have people dressed as "aliens" at Jupiter Point, like in the movie

Zombies/or aliens in the plane crash per normal

Going down or up the hill grass people, and inflatable guys along with people yelling look up and using a sound system to make it sound like the "alien" creature is above you

Near the bates motel have the Chimp that is covered in blood attacking a "dead" person on the ground and chase after those who look scared

Boom...done and its fun
Not sure of this really works tbh

Not sure of this really works tbh
I mean have you been on the terror tram?

it’s not a hard maze to theme to and most of the times it’s different themes per area

but easily with NOPE you can use drones, lights and sounds and it will be cool

better than ignoring nope for another chucky maze

Honestly wondering more on how Jupiter's Claim can be amped up in intensity.

Nope Spoilers:
My thought would be to have updated sound effects to include the screams of those digested by Jean Jacket, while also having one or two actors attached to a lift that rises them up like Keke Palmers character did for a small bit.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Status
Not open for further replies.