Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 42 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
none of what you said would ever happen.
Then maybe someone with imagination should be running these events

Drones with lights shouldn’t be an impossible feet at a paid event

but let’s take out the drones, sounds can’t be used? The terror tram has had fake sounds since I’ve been going and at the NOPE event the actors pretended something was in the sky but at HHN that’s not allowed?

Then maybe someone with imagination should be running these events

Drones with lights shouldn’t be an impossible feet at a paid event

but let’s take out the drones, sounds can’t be used? The terror tram has had fake sounds since I’ve been going and at the NOPE event the actors pretended something was in the sky but at HHN that’s not allowed?

Your confusing the scale of which NOPE works for Studio Tour, and how it'd be better suited to keep the restraint a factor as it has been the case with the film.

Without going to spoilers: NOPE relies on restraint horror, and sound horror. Giving the audience enough to pick up the pieces, and sound horror to enhance and immerse the viewer into that aspect. Remove that restraint, and you remove what makes NOPE special and what can be possible for HHN.

I genuinely think the most likely scenario will be on intensifying the Jupiter's Claim section with a small group of actors alongside enhanced sound design and stunt work. I feel it makes the most sense with what NOPE does, and it'd allow itself to be more easily contained.

Also mentioned this elsewhere (and this delves to footage seen from the trailer), but I would love it if VIP Experience patrons got an "Enhanced" scene of Flash Flood, rethemed to match NOPE based on the shot from the trailer of the Blood Rain.

Haven't had a chance to visit the park since the Nope stuff opened, but wasn't there a photo of a bloody horse posted here a while back? Does that factor in to the sets at all? If not, it makes me think there's still a more intense version of this specifically for a Horror Nights ride-thru.

Haven't had a chance to visit the park since the Nope stuff opened, but wasn't there a photo of a bloody horse posted here a while back? Does that factor in to the sets at all? If not, it makes me think there's still a more intense version of this specifically for a Horror Nights ride-thru.
it got repainted. it's silver now.

Bloody horse was repainted a while back. Don't know how they would swap the current prop for the Terror Tram, but Universal has pulled off some crazy stuff

Just spitballing but seems odd that one of the Nope tshirts in the Universal store is dated Sept 9th, the first weekend of HHN. Possibly a star lasso experience being added to the terror tram rather than just driving through the set?

Attachments

• FAD052C1-DD93-42C4-9274-88F5D47E6DFE.jpeg
    FAD052C1-DD93-42C4-9274-88F5D47E6DFE.jpeg
    202.8 KB · Views: 35
i think we can all agree that we are getting Nope at HHN this year in some capacity, but i dont think its gonna be some crazy drone show that reinvents the terror tram

Then I think I'll say it. I dont think (on no basis) that we're getting Nope at HHN this year. It's pure speculation on my part. But if it's the same thing Daytime guests are gonna see, why bother.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Just spitballing but seems odd that one of the Nope tshirts in the Universal store is dated Sept 9th, the first weekend of HHN. Possibly a star lasso experience being added to the terror tram rather than just driving through the set?

That might just be a coincidence.

The Star Lasso Experience is on Friday at 5 p.m. in the movie. I don't recall a specific date from the movie.

With Killer Klowns being certain, I'm kinda worried about the last three mazes after that. I know everyone's loving this Weeknd announcement and while it does feel new and fresh, the rest of this year's mazes overall mostly feel like well-trodden ground. Hopefully they're getting the less exciting stuff out of the way first with these announcements.

(And while I say that, I find the complete irony of how excited I'd be if they announced Stranger Things S4 lmfao)

Update: Last two mazes. I forgot about La Llorona for a second. Yeah, those last 2 announcements really have to be killer, even with the budget increase, this year is not shaping up to be an all-timer. Very well could be wrong though.

Last edited:
So going to put this to perspective: The Weeknd's post has now become the most popular post for HHN, with 50 thousand likes inbound. Outpacing, and out beating the HHN Hollywood and Orlando handle's most popular posts respectively from the past.

Realllly wondering how many night's are gonna sell out in a few weeks.

Reactions: Clive
So going to put this to perspective: The Weeknd's post has now become the most popular post for HHN, with 50 thousand likes inbound. Outpacing, and out beating the HHN Hollywood and Orlando handle's most popular posts respectively from the past.

Realllly wondering how many night's are gonna sell out in a few weeks.

So, about this, Instagram's larger (Twitter is nearing 100K likes), with the fan reaction leading to a million likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.