Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just want to say, the park looks READY for HHN. Everything is in place. Saw multiple facades up close and personal -- Monstruous looks LOVELY, the walls are down and you can practically touch it. I was evacuated from Mummy and came out directly in front of Last of Us. And not as close, but on the tram, could easily see Holidayz.

Also of note, while Terror Tram doesn't look ready, the ending of War of the Worlds does look like a full blown
. The construction there wasn't just a simple path/walkthrough as previous years, I saw nooks, crannies, and corners.

I walked by this at least 2 times, how did I miss it? Haha. Unless it went up at the very end of the night.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the merch themed to this year's event

It's also insane, we are like a little over a week away from this all starting again

Reactions: Jake S
IMG_1034.png

IMG_1033.png

IMG_1035.png

1693416436586.png

From Cristal & Cris, Terror Tram work has intensified, as a high amount of effort is being placed. RIP will be getting a mini-house, while general public gets the hallway.

Violent Nights Photo Op got some more props added (I love the little things like this...keep it up HHN team)
Screenshot 2023-08-30 104508.jpg