Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm sorry to be that guy to make that "Whenz da next announcement post" but I'm gonna do it.

The event's in five weeks. Orlando has already announced everything. What gives?
Honestly yeah it's a little ridiculous. 2 houses, Terror Tram and 2 shows that have yet to be announced... I'm getting impatient lol

(Don't make me tap the "we used to get all of the announcements in mid-August sign...")

The stuff that they've yet to announce is unlikely to substantially drive ticket sales, so there isn't necessarily the urgency to get that information out there. It'll come very soon.

While to me it is insane we don't know a month out what is happening at HHN.....what's even more insane is things like DCA Halloween event sells out before they announce which characters are at the event

The downfall to these events getting this big is tickets sell either way meaning they can just hold info until the last minute for....no reason but they can.

We have two shows still they have not announced either...hell unless I was on this forums I'd not even know they might have two shows this year

The downfall to these events getting this big is tickets sell either way meaning they can just hold info until the last minute for....no reason but they can.
I hear you, but the popularity of these events stems from how much people have enjoyed them year after year. that people are willing to buy horror nights tickets without knowing all the mazes speaks to how much faith they have in the horror nights brand.

I'd like them to release the lineup too, but I don't get the sense people feel shortchanged by not having all the info.

I hear you, but the popularity of these events stems from how much people have enjoyed them year after year. that people are willing to buy horror nights tickets without knowing all the mazes speaks to how much faith they have in the horror nights brand.

I'd like them to release the lineup too, but I don't get the sense people feel shortchanged by not having all the info.
I do as well but is there a valid reason not to tell us the mazes?

This year we know will have a strong line up, so why not just tell us what's at the event? What is the downside to USH?

You saying...there's a conspiracy at hhn?! D:

but is it one that is twenty years in the making

This year we know will have a strong line up, so why not just tell us what's at the event? What is the downside to USH?

Just because this year's lineup is proving to be strong, it does not necessarily mean they *have* to be direct and up-front.

Reactions: Nico
Still 10 days ahead of last year... just sayin'

Key art isn't done. Copy isn't done. Legal hasn't finished clearances. Announcement video (if applicable) isn't done. Marketing doesn't want to do it until x date for y reason. Warner Bros. is throwing up roadblocks with EDR.

There are a lot of reasons. They aren't waiting to deliberately upset us.

Is it fair to say that Hollywood's announcement wasn't late, but Orlando's was early? They have scare zone props out, we don't. They have a character tied into each of the zones, no indication we do. I figured Oddfellow is the reason for the full Orlando lineup reveal in July

Key art isn't done. Copy isn't done. Legal hasn't finished clearances. Announcement video (if applicable) isn't done. Marketing doesn't want to do it until x date for y reason. Warner Bros. is throwing up roadblocks with EDR.

There are a lot of reasons. They aren't waiting to deliberately upset us.
I didn't say they were, it's why I was asking

If this was a Free event then what ever but people pay 80-500 bucks for this and so it would be nice to just know by end of July what is at the event.

I don't get it, man. They've revealed six of the eight mazes, including all of the headliners. They've told us there'll be a terror tram and live shows. If you're on this board, you already basically know the gist of what's left to come.

RIP tours are mostly sold out for the first few weekends of the event. That probably says that those clamoring for super early announcements are in the minority, as the folks willing to spend the most feel confident enough in the presented lineup to pull the trigger.

I know I just said it, but it wasn't that long ago that we didn't get any real information until mid August or so.

I don't get it, man. They've revealed six of the eight mazes, including all of the headliners. They've told us there'll be a terror tram and live shows. If you're on this board, you already basically know the gist of what's left to come.

RIP tours are mostly sold out for the first few weekends of the event. That probably says that those clamoring for super early announcements are in the minority, as the folks willing to spend the most feel confident enough in the presented lineup to pull the trigger.

I know I just said it, but it wasn't that long ago that we didn't get any real information until mid August or so.
People will just never be satisfied; we got the earliest announcement ever for both cost and people still weren't happy.

Well it is funny how after some of us wanted more info they dropped it......

Anyway it's nice to know all the mazes now with a month out. I still see nothing wrong with people wanting to know info for an event your paying for.

I’m kinda baffled why they didn’t announce the shows. They just going to keep that a surprise?
If we complain enough they will tell us by morning

But yeah hopefully soon, mainly because I’m very interested to see how they’d use the dream works theater