Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Employee Preview Night

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My understanding is there's a tone-setting scene inside, so yeah, I'd count that as a facade.

I'm also hearing good things about the house.

• Love
Reactions: saint.piss
Also, folks, this is a spoilers thread. You can link tweets and such.

Only reason why I can't is due to banned source I think (JPLand), but otherwise will post a TLOU POV once someone gets the chance to release a POV elsewhere. Because it looks genuinely phenomenal in how much they are getting away.

The flaming Clicker, the multiple Joel and Ellies, Ellie being able to drop the F-Bomb twice (Yeah she did); and the flow looked fantastic.

Apparently Orlando has one that gets sorta-not-really bleeped by a gunshot? Wouldn't be the first time an f-bomb snuck through (there was one in Unfriended if you were paying attention).
I remember the one in Unfriended but it was kinda under the radar. The one in TLOU is a really loud and clear "how the f*** do we get out of here" though. Was pretty surprised!

Stranger Things doesn't look all that great, but TLOU does look like fun.
Shrugs GIF

Last edited: