Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, something to occupy my time on a Friday night! The countries are:
  1. Sweden
  2. Brazil
  3. Ghana
  4. Haiti
  5. Ethiopia
  6. 0
  7. Honduras
  8. Iceland
  9. Denmark
The only thing I've picked up on so far is that the number of letters in each country's name seem too patterned and consistent to be coincidental. They are:
  1. 6
  2. 6
  3. 5
  4. 5
  5. 8
  6. <<BLANK>>
  7. 8
  8. 7
  9. 7

Well that's insanely early. Guess we will find out where when all the theme park vloggers rush to the parks with that news. My best guess would be maybe behind the Mummy since not much usually goes on there during normal operating hours. Or Curious George parking lot.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
So Legacy’s clues were cracked the spark notes version is that each one leads to a book Clue #1 seems to hint at a Phantom and Dracula house. Clue #2 is a book that has insidious in the title but the authors name is Meghan, so insidious and M3GAN blumhouse house? And clue #3 was a book called child’s play so…yeah.

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
So Legacy’s clues were cracked the spark notes version is that each one leads to a book Clue #1 seems to hint at a Phantom and Dracula house. Clue #2 is a book that has insidious in the title but the authors name is Meghan, so insidious and M3GAN blumhouse house? And clue #3 was a book called child’s play so…yeah.
I think evil dead rise comes to HHN this year. There’s a scene in the trailer that looks like they could reuse bathtub scene from the shining and Hollywood horror hotel

I think evil dead rise comes to HHN this year. There’s a scene in the trailer that looks like they could reuse bathtub scene from the shining and Hollywood horror hotel
I mean Hollywood Horror Hotel was meant to be evil dead until it dropped out in like June I think? So who knows maybe they kept the sets up. Personally I kinda don’t want evil Dead rise at the event but that’s just me.

I mean Hollywood Horror Hotel was meant to be evil dead until it dropped out in like June I think? So who knows maybe they kept the sets up. Personally I kinda don’t want evil Dead rise at the event but that’s just me.
The thing is IF TLOU comes to HHN this year, I would imagine they would want to use TWDA since there are remaining assets leftover from TWDA that I’m sure they would love to reuse for TLOU like the burning cabin that’s still there.

Unless WB really pushes it in them, I don’t know if they would want to attempt Evil Dead again.

Not gonna lie, if it ends up being Phantom and Dracula instead of Phantom and Quasi, color me disinterested. Strikes me as such a weird choice when another now century old france-bound film monster is right there, but dracula is objectively more well known. I remember seeing a lot of guests confused by Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman's concept in 2019 so going for even deeper cut characters does seem like a risk for them.
Unrelated but if the maze does include phantom, and it's still set in Paris, I wouldn't be surprised to see the phantoms lair transition into the paris catacombs, since that strikes me as Murdys forte for historical visual research and I dont think a Hollywood house has ever really touched on that before.

As for Blumhouse, that honestly really wouldn't surprise me at all. Insidious 5 sounds like its kinda pulling a requel treatment on the first two movies, so that seems like iconography they'd be willing to bank on for advertising, and obviously M3gan is a big draw right now. Could always hold out hope that maybe they'd toss in a "living trailer" preview of fnaf in there for like one scene at the end, but with how rocky that movie's production has been I honestly wouldnt expect them to even try to lock it down until a full cut is doing test screenings.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
The thing is IF TLOU comes to HHN this year, I would imagine they would want to use TWDA since there are remaining assets leftover from TWDA that I’m sure they would love to reuse for TLOU like the burning cabin that’s still there.

Unless WB really pushes it in them, I don’t know if they would want to attempt Evil Dead again.
There is walking dead stuff still up. I’m assuming because it’s part of the building and couldn’t be demolished. but, I highly doubt we see The last of us. Too expensive to create the clickers in a good looking way. We don’t want another demogorgan haha

Hasn't Murdy made it explicitedly clear that they want to make Hudson Gate Venue into a black-box like SS15? Can't imagine them keeping what's there, even for TLOU.

Honestly, and this may be just me spitballing; but Chucky feels the most sensical for Hudson Gate Venue. Allows them to have a much more controlled space for the puppetry of the dolls; and could allow them to have fun going at it with the thematic moments of the TV show with the interchanging of the four seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.