Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't the same be said for Metallica? Given it's iconic history and impact to entertainment; that could be a pure WTF that makes sense due to certain songs and MV's, combined with tones.

Double-posting, but I wanna bring the wrench swing into factor.

@Joe and @ReelJustice seem to think that the potential of a Metallica house..is in reality; Stranger Things 4 on the HHN32 thread. Which to that, I am..admittedly wondering; if that'd be brought over here as part of the factor as a headliner.

Double-posting, but I wanna bring the wrench swing into factor.

@Joe and @ReelJustice seem to think that the potential of a Metallica house..is in reality; Stranger Things 4 on the HHN32 thread. Which to that, I am..admittedly wondering; if that'd be brought over here as part of the factor as a headliner.

I've heard murmurs of Stranger Things, I've heard nothing of a musical house this year. Take that for what it is.

Netflix: *gesturing grimly at pictures and videos of the Mindflayer room*

Who wouldn't love this?
The Stranger Things Maze at Halloween Horror Nights | Hollywood

Who wouldn't love this?
The Stranger Things Maze at Halloween Horror Nights | Hollywood

God. I took a few friends who had never been to HHN before the year of this maze because they wanted to see Stranger Things (and had missed season one’s maze the year prior). I’d been talking up HHN for years, which is why they were excited to finally go with me as the resident, longtime fan; early entry, straight to the line for this, and I’ll never forget the laughter they let out seeing this room. I was embarrassed! (Not at them laughing, but at how shockingly bad it was and the idea they’d think HHN had always been like that.) I laughed with them about it after, but it totally tainted their overall experience and opinion of HHN when their first maze - the one they were most looking forward to - felt so… cheap.

On one hand, as someone who loved season four, I really, really wanna be able to walk through one where Vecna is lurking, because season four has so much good imagery for it, but I’d rather take nothing at all than run the risk of another ST2 situation.

Reactions: Ridesandstuff
Stranger Things may very well be an Orlando exclusive.
Is this relatively new news? I remember just a month ago that everyone thought Stranger Things was off the table.
And is there actual rumors that it would be strictly Orlando because of the last house in Hollywood?

Is this relatively new news? I remember just a month ago that everyone thought Stranger Things was off the table.
And is there actual rumors that it would be strictly Orlando because of the last house in Hollywood?

Someone had previously mentioned that ST was a house floating around on the Orlando end. I will say, I have heard a *potential* lineup, and Stranger Things is not on that list, hence my reasoning for its exclusion.

Reactions: HHNForever
We got CLUES!

And almost immediately--BobPo on the Theme Park Stop Discord posted one specific event in 1874 that is very specific and it would match in the international research that Murdy conducted: being the Japanese Invasion of Taiwan!

You gonna tell me we don't get Scream OR Stranger Things S4 this year? Hoping a new good, studio related haunt pops up soon because this is getting on my nerves.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
You gonna tell me we don't get Scream OR Stranger Things S4 this year? Hoping a new good, studio related haunt pops up soon because this is getting on my nerves.
Well the rights holders to Scream apparently don’t want to play ball so nothing they can do about that.

Also, do you want another Stranger Things house that has black walls everywhere and a finger root mindbender again?

Status
Not open for further replies.