Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will personally say I’m not corroborating Alex’s report outside of what we know and what we can obviously expect (Chucky and UM).

I'm thinking that they might be starting earlier this year.
In general, it seems HHN starts earlier and earlier each year anyway.

All the parks seem to be playing around with "early halloween" experiences though.
Six Flags had one not too long ago where they opened two of their mazes.
But, I'm thinking either they're playing around with that or maybe the mazes are pretty sophisticated this year.
To be fair, set design last year was rather high quality. Might be the same thing going on this year.
Haunts have definitely become a year-round thing (it's starting to jump the shark, IMO, but that's another topic), but I don't see them starting any earlier than Sept. 1, and this facade in particular looks like it could go live today. Idk how it's gonna endure the summer sun.

Good to bring into mention but this seems to be our shared lineup.

- The Exorcist: Believer
- Universal Monsters
- Chucky
- Stranger Things 4
- ND's The Last of Us.

Excluding Historias/La Lechuza and Holidayz, that leaves one mystery for Hollywood with Orlando atleast having some form of a Japanese myth based house (though it does not seem to be Demon Slayer).
I’m just surprised that the video game version of TLOU is what they’re going for. They’ll probably incorporate elements from the show, but this makes it the 2nd game adaptation Hollywood has done. If this ends up being successful, hopefully this opens the door for Resident Evil.

I’m just surprised that the video game version of TLOU is what they’re going for. They’ll probably incorporate elements from the show, but this makes it the 2nd game adaptation Hollywood has done. If this ends up being successful, hopefully this opens the door for Resident Evil.
I just don't see RE coming to Hollywood or returning to Orlando anytime soon. RE isn't "irrelevant", but it wouldn't pull in crowds like TLOU will.

There are also problems surrounding the TV/movie adaptations. It has just been flop after flop after flop.

Fair's fair in that regard. Have shown in the past of being wrong, and I was more glancing to the HHN32 Spec Thread than having anything worthwhile to contribute.
I do think your speculation has way more standing as far as Orlando goes, but I do not know much of the whatabouts for that coast

Reactions: HydraGen2299
I do think your speculation has way more standing as far as Orlando goes, but I do not know much of the whatabouts for that coast
Do you know if we’re getting an exclusive IP this year like in years prior? i didn’t see one on the spec map. I apologize if I’ve already asked this I feel like I might’ve.

I just need to encounter Vecna. And see him pop out of a boohole accompanied by a loud sound and a strobe light. I just need that. Then we can move on. Regardless of quality. Okay guys?

I just need to encounter Vecna. And see him pop out of a boohole accompanied by a loud sound and a strobe light. I just need that. Then we can move on. Regardless of quality. Okay guys?
Vecnas too goofy looking

Attachments

• IMG_3929.jpeg
    IMG_3929.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: chris.g
Stranger Things 1 - MID
Stranger Things 2 - TRASH

USH - Hmmm let’s bring it back for a 3rd time cause 3rd times a charm! It’ll be different this time cause of Vecna

SMH!

You know what’s crazy? HOH had the same map that HNNightmares had but anything not posted HNN is considered CAP by this community lmaooooooo

What the hell is HOH. Didn’t that get demolished in like 2012

Hallowed Out Horror. A HHN group on social medias that has had controversy last year due to moderators and administrative members exhibitng that of xenophobic and racist jokes and memes targeted at groups that had been outed in August of 2022.

For whatever the reason, they are still around like a tumor.

Glad to see confirmation on this, though I do wonder what will be the approach this time.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Stranger Things 1 - MID

USH - Hmmm let’s bring it back for a 3rd time cause 3rd times a charm! It’ll be different this time cause of Vecna

SMH!

You know what’s crazy? HOH had the same map that HNNightmares had but anything not posted HNN is considered CAP by this community lmaooooooo
Not trying to defend or justify HOH, but you're kinda right. Their spec map v2 posted on April 15th had 9 out of the 10 houses correct compared to the HNN map.

If Stranger Things does return, they better have a bigger budget for it cause boy that 2019 house was straight :poop:

Stranger Things 1 - MID

SMH!

Not trying to defend or justify HOH, but you're kinda right. Their spec map v2 posted on April 15th had 9 out of the 10 houses correct compared to the HNN map.

If Stranger Things does return, they better have a bigger budget for it cause boy that 2019 house was straight :poop:

They are both wrong and have been called out as so by yours truly.

What everyone does with that information is on each individual, but maybe people look to HNN more reliably as they have had a long time to build a reputation; whereas HOH (not counting the other issues that Alex alluded to) bet theirs on their spec last year and were wrong.

Also, I'd like to point out that literally nothing is confirmed other than Chucky so... no one is "right" right now.

They are both wrong and have been called out as so by yours truly.

What everyone does with that information is on each individual, but maybe people look to HNN more reliably as they have had a long time to build a reputation; whereas HOH (not counting the other issues that Alex alluded to) bet theirs on their spec last year and were wrong.

Also, I'd like to point out that literally nothing is confirmed other than Chucky so... no one is "right" right now.
Appreciate the clarification.
To add on, you're saying that almost everything that's been speculated up until now is most likely false?

Status
Not open for further replies.