Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 133 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monstrous will be busy because of AQP.. they're going to exit & get in that line.
It will be interesting because...and someone can correct me if I'm wrong but its been a few years since the Walking Dead Location had really long lines so will be interesting to see how the event works out this year

If its a little less attended this year because of the IP's and because might not have as many stand out houses...how will this affect lines. Like will this year be more even with lines where most houses have lower then last year but still all over 40 mins?

Reactions: Jake S
It's HHN... if I was to speculate on lines/waittimes. Just be prepared to cry during peak times like always.

The thought of going from Universal Monsters all the way to Ghostbusters makes me want to cry in at least 7 different languages. At least let a Tram take me from Point A to Point B.

It's HHN... if I was to speculate on lines/waittimes. Just be prepared to cry during peak times like always.

The thought of going from Universal Monsters all the way to Ghostbusters makes me want to cry in at least 7 different languages. At least let a Tram take me from Point A to Point B.
universal wants to spread the crowds evenly but on a side note, I cant imagine walking the escalaters back and fourth

universal wants to spread the crowds evenly but on a side note, I cant imagine walking the escalaters back and fourth
I do all sections once....exception being the front houses on the upper lot near the entrance but once I'm done with the lower lot of Curious George Parking lot houses...I'm done

But more power I guess to those will to walk that much

Well, for those like me who couldn't get EA before it sold out, my best recommendation is to watch the app wait times like a hawk, they tend to start updating them for EA even though theyre visible to everyone, so if GB and Insidious jump up to 60-180 minutes before general admission is even let in like Last of Us and ST4 last year, we'll at least know not to rush back there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.