Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For those that don’t keep track of the Orlando forum it sounds like legacy deconfirmed FNAF and Friday the 13th were outright deconfirmed by legacy. Oh and Wednesday too but I don’t think anyone was expecting that as an ip this year

• Wow
Reactions: ProjectScare
Sooo what you're saying is.... we're NOT getting Wednesday's F13 party at Freddy's Pizzeria that lasts 5 nights!?

....sigh.
Jeremy Sisto GIF by CBS

Reactions: KlownzNskullZ
It'd be fun to have a whole maze with the fun and campiness of the originals. There was always an element of that in the various Freddy mazes like the giant carriage in Titans, but it was usually just sections + too much of the boiler room.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
The first Nightmare movie is an absolute treat; Freddy is sinister and not yet the MTV version he grew into. For my money, anything based on the original or Dream Warriors would be a winner. I remember a great Freddy maze in Orlando where they "dosed" everyone with sleep-aid prior to entering the maze, really excellent storytelling.

Reactions: chris.g
I can't imagine FNAF not happening. Maybe next year? There has to be some type of attraction based on it though or else it'd be the biggest bag fumble ever. Maybe they'll skip the Behind the Scenes route and just do a full on FNAF show in the Dreamworks Theatre?
I agree, but all that has to happen is Universal not being able to meet even the smallest stipulation Cawthon demands. If they can't meet everything he stipulates then....well, no dice.

It would be insane with how well the first film did and a second film on the way

But if they can't do a House...then meet and greet? I mean hopefully something

Reactions: TVUpbm
Yes, but keep in mind how agonizingly long the wait was for the movie to become reality.. Cawthorn didn't make it easy for studios/filmmakers

And the line for a FNAF photo-op would be as long as WWOHP Orlando opening day :lol:
I have no problem with someone who own's the characters to want it to be a good fiefdoms....I saw what they crapped out at the end of the Halloween 3 films they had "planned" from the start

Universal seems to have no problem meeting Nintendo and JK Rollings high demands....so yeah I'm sure his demands are similar the issue is Universal doesn't always care about the standards

I'd take 2 less houses if we got a E ticket level House for FNAF, like Chucky but with Bigger Anamatroic's. But I hope Universal is also looking into a way to bring these characters just to the parks...like I don't think HHN is the only time they should be here....find a way to get them int he parks and I'm sure the lines and mrch sold will speak for themsevles

Reactions: mccgavin
I have no problem with someone who own's the characters to want it to be a good fiefdoms....I saw what they crapped out at the end of the Halloween 3 films they had "planned" from the start

Universal seems to have no problem meeting Nintendo and JK Rollings high demands....so yeah I'm sure his demands are similar the issue is Universal doesn't always care about the standards

I'd take 2 less houses if we got a E ticket level House for FNAF, like Chucky but with Bigger Anamatroic's. But I hope Universal is also looking into a way to bring these characters just to the parks...like I don't think HHN is the only time they should be here....find a way to get them int he parks and I'm sure the lines and mrch sold will speak for themsevles
I agree with your philosophy of doing things right according to the creator's demands, but HHN cannot afford to lose two houses for a "really good one". They can afford to do a FNAF house, but there is no way they can have like 20 Fazbear AAs all over the house. Besides, HHN cannot lose two houses. It's enough of a capacity nightmare as is.

Reactions: IzzyB and Wesker69
I agree with your philosophy of doing things right according to the creator's demands, but HHN cannot afford to lose two houses for a "really good one". They can afford to do a FNAF house, but there is no way they can have like 20 Fazbear AAs all over the house. Besides, HHN cannot lose two houses. It's enough of a capacity nightmare as is.
I know they wont....I'm just saying I'm down for a Rise of the Resistance level House/Maze

Also....lol

USH could double the houses and we'd have the same issue. The issue is how many Front of the line passes they sell and how many people get let in, they had more then enough houses and shows last year and even SNW open for some to distract them and wasn't enough
So it has nothing to do with how many mazes, it's on Ops to to either raise ticket prices and let less people in or sell wayyyy less front of the lines passes.

I do home they do use the New York sets again and test out "mini" mazes to see if they at all help guest flow but yeah its all on USH to improve the crowds.