Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That sounds so lit, I'd be very excited if they could expand the Death Eaters section. I've been bummed that it's remained exactly the same but the scareactors ALWAYS go so hard. If they can extend that experience even a little, that's a huge win in my book.

Are we still rumored to possibly get an announcement this week or are we past that point?
Orlando is definitely getting the tickets for their premium night Thursday and the rumor is the first shared IP will be announced. People are saying AQP but with it being close to the best day of the year, Ghostbusters day(sorry I had to :lmao: :lmao: IYKYK) my money is on that.

(Talking about the HP forest and death eaters idea)
That would be perfect if they could somehow make the HP extended Q into a mini maze. I think that would see huge traffic and as long as they could still have some in the streets interacting with guests, I think this little addition would be a huge win for the Park and HHN ticket goers

Last edited:
Reactions: bdubsCEO
IMG_3526.jpg
Heads up but leaked via GetAwayToday; HHN tickets for Hollywood are dropping on Thursday.

Nice

I plan on grabbing the season pass and very interested to see how the reserving days works for Platinum pass holders

That’s Tom Jones and Peter Criss. The former has a song called “What’s New Pussycat” and the latter’s onstage persona was called Catman.

This can only mean one thing. The first house is based on….

James Corden GIF by Cats Movie

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, that is not Tom Jones -- it's a singer-songwriter named Mac Davis. I'm not sure if he has any songs about cats.

Last edited:
That’s Tom Jones and Peter Criss. The former has a song called “What’s New Pussycat” and the latter’s onstage persona was called Catman.

This can only mean one thing. The first house is based on….

James Corden GIF by Cats Movie

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, that is not Tom Jones -- it's a singer-songwriter named Mac Davis. I'm not sure if he has any songs about cats.

The hint is Mac... and one of KISS' signature songs that Peter wrote and sang for the band..

Reactions: TableYe
The hint is Mac... and one of KISS' signature songs that Peter wrote and sang for the band..

Macbeth itself has to be a hint for the actual house. It inspired Gothic lit. Mary Shelley wrote Gothic lit; there are witches in Macbeth; Bride of Frankenstein is kind of a witch. Universal Monster house? Idk.

I said I was over spec this year and yet here I am :rolleyes:

oh, like the pricking of his thumbs play. very good. I get it.
Oh this is far more logical. Time for me to put the phone down.

Would like to say; the quality upgrades of facades with Texas, Insidious, and the Parisian houses look absolutely phenomenal now that photos are coming out of scale and detailing being put to perspective.

Parisian in particular is genuinely phenomenal; and it makes me excited as hell to see what exactly SS15, SS22, and UBE will be doing this year.

Reactions: Jake S
Gotta say I’m loving how the facade for Parisian is looking. HHN is stepping up their facade game this year.

I mentioned it on the construction thread; and wanna collect some thoughts on it--but the scale of the building looks genuinely massive. The fact there are side walls as-well to attempt to cover the tent up during daytime is also fantastic to see continue.

Friend of mine, @HydraGen2299 has wondered on the prospects of a Spanish B-Movie centric house; and tbh--the facade gives me genuine reminders of old school movie theaters (specifically The Tower in LA) with the large curve potion in particular making it really feel distinct and different. I wonder if that portion will rise up a small bit more or if this is it for verticality here.