Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Doing a hypothetical--now with Orlando settled; could Weeknd for USH do more than simply being a house based off of a specific album?

I wonder if in light of past colloborations with groups; The Weeknd could want USH and Murdy to do something based somewhat on the upcoming works of the final album and Schults film. Would be genuinely interesting to see that play out, especially if it's done in a similar way to the VEVO MV's of After Hours, or the Amazon Prime released "The DawnFM Experience".

Doing a hypothetical--now with Orlando settled; could Weeknd for USH do more than simply being a house based off of a specific album?

I wonder if in light of past colloborations with groups; The Weeknd could want USH and Murdy to do something based somewhat on the upcoming works of the final album and Schults film. Would be genuinely interesting to see that play out, especially if it's done in a similar way to the VEVO MV's of After Hours, or the Amazon Prime released "The DawnFM Experience".
I just want a Dawn FM house. I’m a simple man with simple requests.

Reactions: StopMakingSense
I just want a Dawn FM house. I’m a simple man with simple requests.

I think a DawnFM House using concepts from Alice In Wonderland into place to make what'd essentially be a "Ending" to the album would be genuinely fantastic; but I genuinely wonder if timing might make that a bit difficult to allow.

Also, a few of my friends are trying to convince me in speculating what the facade could be for if it's DawnFM; and honestly if they would do it--I'd love a version of the Deluxe Vinyl from DawnFM with it raised and us going up by ramp.

1717047476788.png

Imagine the facade with us going in at the point of where we see the walkway to the light. That'd be amazing. I'd however prefer if they'd got the stage from After Hours til Dawn Leg 1 and had the house lean into the "apocalyptic and ruined" feeling.
1717047596217.png

It's genuinely just me hoping for things :sob: That deluxe album art is cleannnnnn.

You be giving me good things to think about though!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tybtypical
So HHNO has a Premium night and they announced tickets go on sale June 6th. So we could be seeing the first shared IP then, as well as the dates (which we can already guess but at least they will be official)

lol

Was confused for a moment...was like I can't see anything but a tent....finally saw the wood boards in front, lol

With things staying the same mostly; I wonder what exactly the DWT thing could be.

Perhaps instead of having Harry on the tram, they could have a Hollywood Harry "show" in the DreamWorks theater representing the 60 years of USH history with horror?

Above the reworking that'd be needed (perhaps they did some of that when they did the locker project?); I am gonna say it would feel a bit..like overkill, considering the lineup we have seemingly gotten this year via spec.

Honestly have a thought on the matter, but will save it if there is actual merit to this in speculation.