Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 103 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2024 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hollywood started allowing costumes middle of last season (or maybe it was the year before). It was definitely discussed here. I'm sure they know the protocol by now.

I'm not sure how it impacted ops/security (I wasn't on the ground), but they seem to be pressing ahead. People have basically been wearing costumes since 2018 with folks dressing up as the Stranger Things kids, so, I guess it was a losing battle.

In regards to costumes at HHN, I've been wearing my B&T (Bill specifically) outfit since 2007... then people had to copy :rolleyes:. So now I just wear it on the anniversary of the show's (USH) death and Halloween. I did/do it only because it passes as "regular/non-costume" attire. (In 2009, I did a "Ghost Bill" version- greyscale).

In 2008, I did dress up like Speed Racer due to the B&T show lol.. outside of the cheap costume jacket, it looked like normal clothes.

When I worked the event in 2018, on Halloween, I combined my Phantom mask with the B&T outfit- "Phantom of the B&T Show". One of our Halloween 4 scareactors came as "Mariah Scarey" (I have a pic buried somewhere).

Final night has always been reserved for my Wyld Stallyns shirt. I'll die before stopping that tradition lol

IMG_7880.png
Just suddenly remembered this tweet from earlier this year and I have to ask: what in the world could this be referencing?