Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 124 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
*wanders in, sees what's going on and starts to laugh... first a giggle and then a slow build to maniacal laughter*

Where is your god now?

There isn't a good, there is only Zuul.

Is it normal to still be Casting scaresctors this late in time..? This feels late but I'm not sure.

I don't know, looks more like to get a last chance for later in the event run to me.

Reactions: graspthesun
And, most of all, that was before Uni had a year's worth of events to advertise and build for. And it's all the same people who develop HHN and Macy*s and Grinchmas and Mardi Gras and Summer Concert Series and Rock the Universe and all of individual shows that occur EVERY DAY on property. Back then, HHN was the jewel. Now, it's just part of the pack.

HHN may have been & always will be Universal's first priority when it comes to events due to it being a separately ticketed event, but lets not pretend that those "interactive website" & well planned years under A&D's control was before all other events existed.

Mardi Gras - 1995
RTU - 1998
Grinchmas - 2000
Macys - 2001

Wait, what? I'm guessing Gregorian chants are out then?
You are witnessing the eternal battle for dominion over all creation. Gregorian chants don't really fit the violence that war would entail.
Is it normal to still be Casting scaresctors this late in time..? This feels late but I'm not sure.
It is late. It's also pretty rare they start listing specific types on the call sheet. But diverse houses require diverse casts.

I really hope The Shining delivers high on aesthetic. It was a major part of the movie and it'll be dissapointing if the house doesn't reflect it and instead goes with more generic looking setting with some of the "scary stuff" thrown on top.

100% expect to see those creepy twins. If we're lucky it'll be in that sort of long stylized hallway. Maybe we'll get the elevator flood of blood.

But I suspect those two girls will just pop out of a hidey-hole in a generic black hall or be standing weirdly in a corner with a strobe light on them. The elevator will be a basic elevator facade with some blood painted around the edges.

Here's hoping they prove me wrong.

I hope that Hive is nothing like the Dracula Untold house.
It'll be nothing like Dracula Untold.

I mean, it's hard to describe without spoiling it. It's a really simple concept, but Universal is adept at making simple concepts really unique and interesting. Simply saying, "It's the Conjuring house with vampires," though accurate, almost does it a disservice.

I mean, it's hard to describe without spoiling it. It's a really simple concept, but Universal is adept at making simple concepts really unique and interesting. Simply saying, "It's the Conjuring house with vampires," though accurate, almost does it a disservice.

Would it be ok to say that its basically us in house with Vampires that have chasing tendencies like the zombies in the World War Z movie? Hence the nickname Hive since they are swarming. Possibly the highest staffed house this year with A LOT of SAs?

Or maybe it'll replace the usual "spooky ribbons of hanging fabric" with fly paper and have vampires stuck to it - thus fitting the theme and not breaking the budget?

Even though I know so little about Hive it is very intriguing.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Do any other events get a slow roll of information to engage the audience? No. Mardi Gras, Concert Series, etc, just gets dumped in a blog post.
Speaking of Summer Concert Series, does anyone know if it is gone for good at this point?

You are witnessing the eternal battle for dominion over all creation. Gregorian chants don't really fit the violence that war would entail.

Huh. Expecting this house to do a hard left turn away from what it was initially reported to be (not necessarily a bad thing, Creative best when they put new twists on old concepts).

So, which house was this photo taken in? Voodoo? And this year's tagline seems to be on the shirt. "Your Soul ....." Can anyone read it?

f3Nk4cI.jpg