Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do you think Fallon will be open this year?
No I don't think so. Is there any possibility though that we could see the entrance to a house at the New York facades like past years, and just having the line go through the virtual reservation room, through the back and up. Or do we think the setup will be the same as last year.

No I don't think so. Is there any possibility though that we could see the entrance to a house at the New York facades like past years, and just having the line go through the virtual reservation room, through the back and up. Or do we think the setup will be the same as last year.
I would think they'd use the extended outdoor queue.

This is the least exciting year for HHN Orlando in recent memory. Two Announcements. Only 5 weeks from open... They better have an announcement that will shake the world.

If you count an upcoming film with an iconic killer & doll, and a mashup of a production companies movies big IP's then yes. Also the 4 originals

Seriously. Still complaints about the "delay?"

For 15 years, the "full reveal" was always four weeks from opening night. That's always when everything was revealed. Up until 4 years ago, nothing was released prior to then aside from "story" stuff and themes.

Impatience I can understand. The constant complaining just reads like whining. Because it's not going to make a difference.

Seriously. Still complaints about the "delay?"

For 15 years, the "full reveal" was always four weeks from opening night. That's always when everything was revealed. Up until 4 years ago, nothing was released prior to then aside from "story" stuff and themes.

Impatience I can understand. The constant complaining just reads like whining. Because it's not going to make a difference.

I don't ever remember official word and marketing being this scant. It at least always FELT like more has been said about the event.

If people speaking about it makes you feel some kind of way, perhaps you should just read another thread for a while? Kind of silly to get frustrated about people getting frustrated or impatient.

Even though full reveals use to happen at the end of the month, there was still at least a build up. The lack of build up makes the waiting process terrible. If there is not going to be a build up, then there needs to be frequent announcements, especially when dealing with IPs). Long delays do not create hype, but hey... lets just keep promoting the upcoming holiday poop. :rolleyes:

At least Pre-2004, there was still better marketing... It was just the basics & very simplistic. Whether it was an icon or an iconic image, the commercial etc. There wasn't a lot, but it was better.

Reactions: Cameron
I wish they would reveal stuff I am waiting on more news before I get my combo tickets but I want to see if it is going to be worth the wait as it will be my first time doing HHN this year

Why are people who follow this thread complaining? You know what's coming.
HHN 2017 fans should meet HHN 2008 fans...In this age of "announcements" it leaves very little surprise..What if, perhaps, they want us to anticipate what's coming for a big reveal...I've already said it, but that is the way it used to be, we knew very little until mid August...Even then it was about the icon and maybe a house

If people speaking about it makes you feel some kind of way, perhaps you should just read another thread for a while? Kind of silly to get frustrated about people getting frustrated or impatient.
Legacy has been one of the biggest suppliers of great information here ... so I, for one, would rather he not leave to read another thread. :). Legacy, you're appreciated!!!