Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know the tents are hurricane proof. But that doesn't mean they're flood proof. Those things flood with an afternoon thunderstorm. What do you think a category 4 hurricane will do?
The Sprung structures are elevated a bit. The MIB tend if I remember correctly is almost 5 feet off the ground. And again we're not getting a category 4, by the time it gets here it'll be much less.

Now that's not to say there won't be issues, but right now it's projected to go through south Florida first. If that's the case it would just be some heavy rain by the time it got here.

Reactions: JMalez and MattA
Do they still have the wristbands for 21 and up (checking IDs)? I remember that from a few years ago but i haven't been to HHN in a while.

If so and if you're doing Stay & Scream, do they have those 21 and up wristbands in the S&S areas as well as the HHN wristbands?

TIA

Do they still have the wristbands for 21 and up (checking IDs)? I remember that from a few years ago but i haven't been to HHN in a while.

If so and if you're doing Stay & Scream, do they have those 21 and up wristbands in the S&S areas as well as the HHN wristbands?

TIA

Yup, they still give wristbands to confirm age.

Reactions: Gruff
Yup, they still give wristbands to confirm age.
It should be noted that just because you have a wristband doesn't mean that you won't be asked for your ID again throughout the night if it is deemed you look under a certain age. I get a wristband every time I go and I don't know if there's been a time i've gotten a drink where they still haven't asked for ID.

Without spoiling any details of the houses, a few questions to those in the know:

1) Which house is the longest?
2) Which house is the shortest?
3) Which house do you think will surprise people (good or bad) the most?
4) Are there any other "tricks" up Creative's sleeve we don't necessarily know of yet?

Without spoiling any details of the houses, a few questions to those in the know:

1) Which house is the longest? AHS
2) Which house is the shortest? I think it's Blumhouse...
3) Which house do you think will surprise people (good or bad) the most? Hive, in a good way.
4) Are there any other "tricks" up Creative's sleeve we don't necessarily know of yet? Yes

1) Which house is the longest? AHS
2) Which house is the shortest? I think it's Blumhouse...
3) Which house do you think will surprise people (good or bad) the most? Hive, in a good way.
4) Are there any other "tricks" up Creative's sleeve we don't necessarily know of yet? Yes
also what do you think may be the goriest maze this year

Hard to tell if Blumhouse is the shortest since I believe they have one of the larger casts; 2nd to AHS perhaps. There's a room in Blumhouse that has not been mentioned.

The goriest will likely be Ash Vs. Evil Dead.

Reactions: JMalez
Is the unmentioned one from an unmentioned property (Happy Death Day), or a new scene?

AvED being the goriest is pretty much a given.

The only Blumhouse properties you'll see are Sinister, The Purge, and Insidious. Unless you count the scenic design from Ouija - I've heard its very obvious.