Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 179 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It should be noted that just because you have a wristband doesn't mean that you won't be asked for your ID again throughout the night if it is deemed you look under a certain age. I get a wristband every time I go and I don't know if there's been a time i've gotten a drink where they still haven't asked for ID.

Well, you got that baby face

Reactions: Gruff
Well, you got that baby face
200.gif

I'm really, reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy curious about The Shining, since there's been so much on what's going to be in Blumhouse (zzzzz) and so little about what's going to be in one of the most beloved and requested IPs of all time.

Reactions: DanB89
Yup, they still give wristbands to confirm age.

It should be noted that just because you have a wristband doesn't mean that you won't be asked for your ID again throughout the night if it is deemed you look under a certain age. I get a wristband every time I go and I don't know if there's been a time i've gotten a drink where they still haven't asked for ID.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated :)

If I wanted to eat at Lombard's prior to S&S what timings should I be looking at? Anyone any idea what time they stop serving?