Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 57 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Alright, hate to sidetrack, can anyone here provide me with the order that the houses opened to guests last year? Including Stay and Scream/AP preview if possible.

I'm... deducing...

little late, but we always did Simpsons's S&S and were usually let in close to 6, maybe 6:15 to H2

Just make sure to let us know if you come up with anything interesting. Knowledge is a two-way street.
Well... I think I figured out all the code names for all the houses. Sharing it directly would spoil the fun.

Once more stuff is public, I can start sharing more freely.

That said, though it's less exciting, Checkmate is Shining.

And the other public code name, "Brains" is identical to what they did last year.

I mean...just sharing all the code names doesn't really spoil anything, right?
I got them through the audition availability sheet, which isn't supposed to shared and can lead to the termination of jobs if it is shared.

Universal is serious about this stuff. That's why I keep so much of it close hold.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Well... I think I figured out all the code names for all the houses. Sharing it directly would spoil the fun.

Once more stuff is public, I can start sharing more freely.

That said, though it's less exciting, Checkmate is Shining.

And the other public code name, "Brains" is identical to what they did last year.

Identical to which last year?

So this Ifrit character posted this a little bit ago:

Reading it aloud, it sounds just like the Scarecrow's song from Wizard of Oz. Hinting to that scarecrow icon house?

You might be onto something here. "If only I had a BRAIN" we could figure out that codename.

Wow, you guys are pretty impressive. I would never figure any of this out haha

Reactions: DanB89
I got them through the audition availability sheet, which isn't supposed to shared and can lead to the termination of jobs if it is shared.

Universal is serious about this stuff. That's why I keep so much of it close hold.

Perhaps you can create your own code names and share those with us? Similar to how you did last year? :)

Reactions: DanB89
Alright then.

AHS
Shining
Purged
Returning
Exclusivity
Misnomer
Crossover
Bloody
Plain

EDIT- And I may be wrong on Checkmate being Shining. I have no idea on code names anymore...
Stab in the dark:

Purged: Whatever the late house is. Seems pretty easy, but we also have no idea what the replacement is.
Returning: Evil Dead. It was at the event in 2013.
Exclusivity: The 5th/6th IP. It's known we have something Hollywood doesn't. Perhaps it's The Mummy?
Misnomer: The Conjuring. It has to fit in somewhere on the list.
Crossover: Catacombs/Gothic. If that's what you've been alluding to with the tent ;)
Bloody: A vampire house?
Plain: Scarecrow icon house? Scarecrows are in fields and plains.

Reactions: Joel
Stab in the dark:

Purged: Whatever the late house is. Seems pretty easy, but we also have no idea what the replacement is.
Returning: Evil Dead. It was at the event in 2013.
Exclusivity: The 5th/6th IP. It's known we have something Hollywood doesn't. Perhaps it's The Mummy?
Misnomer: The Conjuring. It has to fit in somewhere on the list.
Crossover: Catacombs/Gothic. If that's what you've been alluding to with the tent ;)
Bloody: A vampire house?
Plain: Scarecrow icon house? Scarecrows are in fields and plains.

Does it?

Just a guess, but maybe the Icon house being in the new MIB tent?

I really hope not. If it's the same setup as last year's MIB tent, it's so small.

Alright then.

AHS
Shining
Purged
Returning
Exclusivity
Misnomer
Crossover
Bloody
Plain

EDIT- And I may be wrong on Checkmate being Shining. I have no idea on code names anymore...

Purged - Replacement for REDACTED (Have been told this will probably be Original)
Returning - SAW
Exclusivity - ???
Misnomer - ???
Crossover - Original based on two different past originals. The Catacombs/Gothic mashup would be sweet
Bloody - Original
Plain - Original

Same page as most of you. Here are my first guesses:

Purged - Replacement house (hopefully not TWD)
Returning - Saw
Exclusivity - Mystery ORL exclusive house. Mummy? (Sean of the Dead is my pipe dream)
Misnomer - Ash Vs Evil Dead (it will focus on the movies, not the TV show, hence the code name)
Crossover - Gothic and/or Catacombs crossover
Bloody - 3rd Original (maybe a Vamp XX house?)
Plain - Scarecrow/Icon House