Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So as for a rumor recap
AHS-confirmed
Shining-confirmed
Saw-rumored
Insidious 3/upcoming 4th rumored
Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2-rumored
Conjuring/TWD/Blum/Thing-rumored

Icon house-rumored
Gothic/catacombs-rumored
Scarecrow/Nightengales/3D-rumored

Icon- Cindy/Caretaker/Poison Ivy

Shows
Bill & Ted
AoV

Scarezones-?

Personally would like to see a slasher thrown in this year but ive been pretty spoiled as of lately

So as for a rumor recap
AHS-confirmed
Shining-confirmed
Saw-rumored
Insidious 3/upcoming 4th rumored
Evil Dead/Evil Dead 2-rumored
Conjuring/TWD/Blum/Thing-rumored

Icon house-rumored
Gothic/catacombs-rumored
Scarecrow/Nightengales/3D-rumored

Icon- Cindy/Caretaker/Poison Ivy

Shows
Bill & Ted
AoV

Scarezones-?

Personally would like to see a slasher thrown in this year but ive been pretty spoiled as of lately
Isn't Shining technically a slasher?

A Blumhouse compilation house would be a good way to bring the Usher/Director back for fan service. All-Nite Die-In or Silver Screams with Insidious, Sinister, Get Out and Ouija would be cool.
'
I agree, even if it were just for the house like a "The Director/ Usher presents......"

YES! I've been begging for Blumhouse ever since I heard what the Hollywood house has in store. I'd be cool with The Thing too, but having Get Out and Split featured at the event would be such a great thing :dance:

IF we get Blumhouse, I'm guessing these are the films we get:

Get Out
Split
Paranormal Activity
The Purge

Get Out and Split are givens; they're the two highest grossing horror movies of the millennium (domestically) are are fresh in guests' minds. Paranormal Activity is past its cultural relevance but set a major trend in the genre for several years, so it seems fairly obvious to put in the house. A&D already has the costumes and props for The Purge. If there's a fifth film featured, I guess it'd be Ouija. There hasn't been much word about a third film, but it's a Universal franchise that could gain awareness by being featured in the house.

Reminder - Universal does not control Paranormal Activity. That's Paramount's game.

You can only really consider film franchises that Universal released via Blumhouse.
Ah ok. I was looking on Box Office Mojo and noticed that, but I just assumed Blumhouse had final say over it.

Again I want to point out that Blumhouse has much more of a Chance because I have heard about it more than Hollywood so to repeat...

Orlando:
- AHS (Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke)
- The Shining
- Saw
- Ash Vs Evil Dead (Evil Dead, Mostly Evil Dead 2, Name only for Promotional Purposes)
- Insidous
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Gothic/Catacombs Crossover
- Dark Fortunes
- Scarecrow Maze

Hollywood:
- AHS (Roanoke Only)
- The Shining
- Saw
- Ash Vs Evil Dead (Evil Dead, Mostly Evil Dead 2, Name only for Promotional Purposes)
- Insidous
- The Thing
- Blumhouse Mashup

Again Split and Get Out will Most likely be in the Maze. I would love to see Sinister because that movie when seeing it for the first time scared me badly. Agreed. Creep would be great as well as I consider to be one of the best IF not the best found-footage movie. I see Orlando having a lot more fun with Blumhouse than Hollywood.

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
Again I want to point out that Blumhouse has much more of a Chance because I have heard about it more than Hollywood so to repeat...

Orlando:
- AHS (Asylum, Coven, and Roanoke)
- The Shining
- Saw
- Insidous
- Blumhouse Mashup
- Gothic/Catacombs Crossover
- Dark Fortunes
- Scarecrow Maze

Hollywood:
- AHS (Roanoke Only)
- The Shining
- Saw
- Insidous
- The Thing
- Blumhouse Mashup

Again Split and Get Out will Most likely be in the Maze. I would love to see Sinister because that movie when seeing it for the first time scared me badly. Agreed. Creep would be great as well as I consider to be one of the best IF not the best found-footage movie. I see Orlando having a lot more fun with Blumhouse than Hollywood.

...Would that, theoretically mean; that USH, in a lack of a better words, having NOTHING that's exclusive in the terms of full-on mazes?

Reactions: HHNManics