Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe that was Knott's Scary Farm
Could be, if memory serves me right though there was something similar in six flags. I also think it was something about the use of 5150, and that it was disrespectful to people who are involuntarily held. Anyway, I have no problem with being sensible, but sometimes things get taken a little too far.

Could be, if memory serves me right though there was something similar in six flags. I also think it was something about the use of 5150, and that it was disrespectful to people who are involuntarily held. Anyway, I have no problem with being sensible, but sometimes things get taken a little too far.
Yes it happened at a lot of events. Here at Six Flags New England we were supposed to get a new name called Insane Asylum or something to that extent and they changed it to like the Haunted laboratory

So it's been pretty quiet for the Scare zones huh? Pretty quiet. I decided I'm gonna spice up the speculation with some Codenames for the Scare Zones I have heard for HHN27 from my Source.

Carve

Time

Phenomenon

Culture

Icon

I have heard the Scarecrow Dust Bowl Maze is completed and will have live corn as apart of the facade and left over props from TCM. The Crossover between Gothic and Catacombs will be very much it's own thing. And Bayou of Blood and it will follow in the vains of Ghost Town last year in terms of Set Design.

Last edited:
So it's been pretty quiet for the Scare zones huh? Pretty quiet. I decided I'm gonna spice up the speculation with some Codenames for the Scare Zones I have heard for HHN27 from my Source.

Carve

Time

Phenomenon

Culture

Icon

I have heard the Scarecrow Dust Bowl Maze is completed and will have live corn as apart of the facade and left over props from TCM. The Crossover between Gothic and Catacombs will be very much it's own thing. And Bayou of Blood and it will follow in the vains of Ghost Town last year in terms of Set Design.

Yay! More speculation opening up!

If that's true about Bayou, I'd love to see a section set in a big open section of The French Quarter. Kind of like the canon scene from GT last year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Subtlety is not your strong suit, huh?

Can't even do people the curtesy of a spoiler tag for facade designs.

Edit - Bayou facade spoiler
The Rescuers

Reactions: JMalez
Heard that TMs are no longer allowed to bring guests with them to preview day. Now they are given a comp pass for use on one of seven days.

Which is better for everyone involved. A true technical rehearsal night doesn't get swamped with bloggers who bought tickets on the black market and review the even too early. TMs who want to bring a family member can do it on a night when they might actually see more than 2 houses. A smaller, manageable crowd to work out the kinks.

Which is better for everyone involved. A true technical rehearsal night doesn't get swamped with bloggers who bought tickets on the black market and review the even too early. TMs who want to bring a family member can do it on a night when they might actually see more than 2 houses. A smaller, manageable crowd to work out the kinks.
I agree I think this is a good move. A large majority of guests who are usually attending preview night are attending it as their only night because they could get in free through a friend. While I've always really appreciated being able to go as a guest and see this as a preview I see how so many people use this as their only impression of HHN and it can really interfere with word of mouth.

Subtlety is not your strong suit, huh?

Can't even do people the curtesy of a spoiler tag for facade designs.

Edit - Bayou facade spoiler
The Rescuers

If I'm reading into your spoiler tagged comment correctly, that could be really cool. As long as the house doesn't run out of steam halfway through this could be really neat.

All our times have come
Here but now they're gone

(Don't Fear) The Reaper

Blue öyster cult house/theme confirmed?

Or, grim reaper icon?

I can't post the album cover, but that song is from the album "Agents of Fortune"

Last edited: