Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
By the way - house locations.

Originals share a soundstage and are in a Sprung, where the space is needed.
Hmm, in that case:

SS21 (?): AHS
SS22: The Shining
SS24A: Bayou of Blood
SS24B: Scarecrow
Shrek: Evil Dead
Parade: Saw
Tent 1: Catacombs/Gothic
Tent 2: Conjuring's Replacement
MIB Tent: Blumhouse

Hmm, in that case:

SS21 (?): AHS
SS22: The Shining
SS24A: Bayou of Blood
SS24B: Scarecrow
Shrek: Evil Dead
Parade: Saw
Tent 1: Catacombs/Gothic
Tent 2: Conjuring's Replacement
MIB Tent: Blumhouse
Heard about Locations recently so naturally with my guesses you are almost spot on. Catacombs/Gothic and Scarecrow Original will be in SS24. Shrek will be Saw and Parade will be Evil Dead. Bayou will be in Sprung Tent 1. And everything else is spot on.

Oh wait... I forgot to give a Codename for the Conjuring's replacement. I have heard Original and will give you a Codename for the theme of the Maze.

NIGHT

Reactions: ThemeParks4Life
If the dark Fortunes maze was false information, does that effect the icon scarezone codename? Or is that something else?

If the dark Fortunes maze was false information, does that effect the icon scarezone codename? Or is that something else?
No as Icon is the only one my Source doesn't know due to how He doesn't know the Icon. Culture is the easiest. Phenomenon is the hardest.

I'm highly skeptical on Trick R Treat coming to the event in any capacity this year. John Murdy confirmed on Twitter that it won't be coming to Hollywood this year because he's waiting on the sequel. Highly doubt Orlando does it without Murdy joining in on the fun as well. He's stated several times that it's on his wishlist for horror nights mazes to bring to life before he calls it quits. So I'm not buying the Trick R Treat scarezone thing, at least not this year.

Reactions: SeventyOne
I'm highly skeptical on Trick R Treat coming to the event in any capacity this year. John Murdy confirmed on Twitter that it won't be coming to Hollywood this year because he's waiting on the sequel. Highly doubt Orlando does it without Murdy joining in on the fun as well. He's stated several times that it's on his wishlist for horror nights mazes to bring to life before he calls it quits. So I'm not buying the Trick R Treat scarezone thing, at least not this year.
Edit: Deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: MacMillian Crew
Well heard two IPs now. Cleared some stuff up. People don't speculate any more.

Scare Zones:

Carve = Trick R Treat
Time = Purge
Phenomenon = 50s Sci-fi
Culture = Festival of the Dead
Icon = Unknown

Maze:
NIGHT = Original Vampire Maze
Seriously? What's even the point?

EDIT- For real though. Is it that people don't speculate or are you annoyed that people weren't guessing so you got impatient? It's been a day. What is even the point of providing clues? Just post what you know and be done with it.

I'm an obnoxious turd with my clues, I'll admit it. But at least I don't actively ruin the whole idea of speculation. You want to be first, then just be first. Get the credit for the scoop, post your article in May and let the fandom wait. If you do though, just remember to acknowledge how wrong Dark Fortunes and the location for Bayou are when stuff is announced.

Last edited:
I know dude, I mean I like hearing info about the event, but Maniacs literally said don't speculate anymore, in a speculation thread.
It may be a speculation thread but it's much more like a Discussion Thread there is no point to me making Codenames if ONLY one person will speculate or ask questions. It gets quite boring...

Scare Zones are something that they haven't gone too much into so I decided to say it. I want speculation to live and thrive but if no one will speculate on it then what's the point. The bones Orlando throws at us are very bare because they don't want to take risks with hinting.

Same with Hollywood there has been a lack of hinting recently with Q&A's and Codenames because of the problems this year has faced. Like the Conjuring being replaced and a possible replacement for the Insidious Maze. There has been a leak for three things at Hollywood this year.
1. AHS
2. Shining
3. Jabbawockeez