Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 309 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Y'all, it's HHN. It's going to be obnoxiously crowded. People thought there would be a dropoff from TWD crowds durnig the AHS years too, and there definitely wasn't.

We’ll said Skip! Was just reading through some posts before I got to yours thinking are we all still talking about HHN? Bloody hell I’ve only been going since 24 and it’s been getting busier every year!

Dead Exposure and Scary Tales could also potentially get long lines too depending on how long the fans have been going. Especially ST since it’s the 4th installment in a 17 year franchise. Curious to see how Poltergeist performs

I can see Netflix doing some promotional stuff during the event itself for StTh (actors making runs through the house, etc) but by then it would only serve to sway spur-of-the-moment locals, and possibly carry over into next year for the inevitable part 2. Nobody is going to book a vacation package less than a month out just because of a YouTube video.

Unrelated, but on the subject of Meteor (SoX), Legacy keeps saying think terrestrial, and yet the codename is Meteor. Have we considered the possibility that this "meteor" is actually a man-made object? I am more specifically thinking a military plane crashes carrying experimental seeds, and then ensuing destruction takes over a small town or a city? I mean, a crashing plane would certainly resemble a meteor, and would give great facade potential.

(If I am allowed to go back to space a leeeettle, they are constantly doing plant based experiments aboard those missions, so maybe one of them goes horribly wrong, crashes back to Earth, and the same story line ensues? But, I know, I know, no space)

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
FWIW, I watch house videos on YouTube. Mainly from the years I didn't get to go, but sometime to reminisce about my favorite houses. But I know they're usually not great quality and it's more just to get an idea of what it was like

Agreed, nothing like walking through the houses yourself. I usually just watch the walk through videos to hype myself up.

Two things...

1. Was this site recently linked on FB? Or discussed there by any chance?? Could explain some things.

2. Looking at the press releases for the announced houses, and factoring in the unannounced, where are the chainsaws this year?? It sounds like they may be just in the streets?

Reactions: JMalez
Two things...

1. Was this site recently linked on FB? Or discussed there by any chance?? Could explain some things.

2. Looking at the press releases for the announced houses, and factoring in the unannounced, where are the chainsaws this year?? It sounds like they may be just in the streets?

My guess, chainsaws will roam the park a bit or just be around Springfield.