Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 311 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
For Stay and Scream, I'd expect the same locations (Kitty, Duff, Finnegan's).

Houses I think for the S&S:

Kitty - StrTh / Carnival
Finn's - Poltergeist? / Scary Tales
Duff - Slaughter / Exposure

Just my $0.02.

I can imagine Kitty, Duff and Finnegan's will be the S&S locations, however there's a big question with Hello Kitty. Last year it ended up being turned into a overflow for Finn's due to crowd control/issues, so are they going to keep it as a overflow for Finn's this year? Or will it be used as a regular S&S location? With the crowds this year will pull, I'm honestly expecting the former.

I don't think so. Most of the attendees are late-teens to early-thirties anyway. Millennials attend in droves.
No it’s not worth the effort to discuss.and it’s something that can’t be stopped. All sporting events are subject to the same. Wwe mma you name it. Parascope lets users live stream video. The way technology is headed movies are in danger also.

So rides during hhn:

Gringotts
Fast and furious
Transformers
Mib
Simpson’s
Mummy
Rip ride rocket
Jimmy Fallon

Is there any other rides I missed? And are all of these confirmed to be operating?

So rides during hhn:

Gringotts
Fast and furious
Transformers
Mib
Simpson’s
Mummy
Rip ride rocket
Jimmy Fallon

Is there any other rides I missed? And are all of these confirmed to be operating?
No Fallon, it's a queue.

And it hasn't been confirmed publicly. But that's the list.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Well as terrible as Fallon is it’s kinda grew on me. Kinda like how killer klowns from outter space is so bad it’s actually pretty good. Well this sucks.