Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 342 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From what I’ve heard from reliable posters like Legacy it’s closer to a Altars of Horror 2 with farm theming.
I'm going to say now - and you can choose to believe me or not, but it'll be proven on Wednesday to TMs and Friday to public - it's not AoH2. There is no IP characters in the zone besides the IP theming. It's scarecrows and the like.

I'm going to say now - and you can choose to believe me or not, but it'll be proven on Wednesday to TMs and Friday to public - it's not AoH2. There is no IP characters in the zone besides the IP theming. It's scarecrows and the like.
Wow-that’s quite the claim. I can swear just a couple weeks ago there were talks of StrTh character auditions that Legacy said would definitely not be in the house. Don’t know where else they would go but in an AoH2.

Wow-that’s quite the claim. I can swear just a couple weeks ago there were talks of StrTh character auditions that Legacy said would definitely not be in the house. Don’t know where else they would go but in an AoH2.

Those auditions we're 100% for the house.

Edit: and to fill any random roles that were still open.

Last edited:
Well if you look back at the description, it never explicitly stated IP characters like they did for AoH, they simply mentioned “ominous objects and images”. And then “foul creatures”, but there’s no specification there.
Ding Ding Ding.

The point of "marketing" the IPs in the zone is simply to serve as an "opening credits" to the event if you will. The signage for each house is just sort of letting you know "Hey, we're here" (many are coming for Stranger Things but likely won't know what else is there).

Ding Ding Ding.

The point of "marketing" the IPs in the zone is simply to serve as an "opening credits" to the event if you will. The signage for each house is just sort of letting you know "Hey, we're here" (many are coming for Stranger Things but likely won't know what else is there).
El and kids from Stranger Things
Sam and school bus kids from TrT
Old lady from Poltrogiest
Micheal Myeres from H4
Baby face from HDD/BH
Skelator from TFP/BH

Like I said above, you don't have to believe me, but we aren't far from when all will be revealed and i'm very confident in what i'm telling you guys.
I don't think anyone's saying what you're saying is definitely 100% wrong (in fact I would much rather a Scarecrow zone with a bit of IP theming than AoH 2), it's just that it goes against all information the very reliable sources on here have shared prior.

I don't think anyone's saying what you're saying is definitely 100% wrong (in fact I would much rather a Scarecrow zone with a bit of IP theming than AoH 2), it's just that it goes against all information the very reliable sources on here have shared prior.
I know what @Legacy has said so it shocked me too. Like I said, wouldn't share if I wasn't confident.

"Harvest" was always an odd name for an AoH2-style zone. Can you explain a little more about the signs? I don't see how IP signs could be made to fit a scarecrow/barn theme.
That's not something I can give a definite too, but I honestly think it's just them being there for the sake of being there almost.

Reactions: SeventyOne
"Harvest" was always an odd name for an AoH2-style zone. Can you explain a little more about the signs? I don't see how IP signs could be made to fit a scarecrow/barn theme.

I think the idea of the zone is that a bunch of artifacts have been collected ("harvested") from each house and stored in an old barn. The signs are there just to advertise what everyone is about to experience.

I wonder what decor they are going to hang on the front gate like years past? Normally it has the logos from all the IP’s. I wonder if this year they won’t since they have “logos” and “opening credits” in the very first zone you walk in.