Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
latest
would have recommended this image for the thing, also what's that clown head on pennywise's shoulder

LOL @ you thinking BILL & TED is equity.
:shifty:

Well, damn. You got me and my wife researching. She teched for the show in the aughts, and we both remember seeing Equity checklist backstage. We're a bit surprised that Universal isn't Equity.

It makes me wonder if the performers who do Disney (which offers Equity) are union. If they are, then Universal would have to follow Equity rules to higher them.

Regardless, 30>6.

Reactions: SeventyOne
It makes me wonder if the performers who do Disney (which offers Equity) are union. If they are, then Universal would have to follow Equity rules to higher them.

Based on casual conversations, UOR not Equity (don't want any union), but Universal actors paid/treated the same or better as at Disney. I know probably half a dozen Equity actors who have worked there.

Getting back to event speculation, I'm curious about the debate over the number of houses. I would like to think marketing would allow for the usual 3 originals.

If that means what I think it does then that makes sense. In Hollywood Murdy said everything is locked but one IP which is going back and forth(used the same wording with Conjuring last year, but not as extreme). If you know which IP it is can you give any hints?
hmmmmmm maybe IT cuz Stephen King and other factors? or maybe ST because Netflix is new to the event?