Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 49 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
There's been a few rumours on Twitter under #HHN28 of specific tickets for UK guests this year due to our holidays tending to be a bit longer than US guests. Anyone aware if this has any basis?

But there are a good amount who give the fandom a bad name, especially this new breed of horror nights fan, which I feel, that creates this issue. Where speculation is more exciting than the event itself and would rather here their voice and be “in the know” then anything else - and if I had to guess, I’d bet they didn’t attend an event before 22.

I hate getting lumped in with this crowd. I wanted to attend since HHN 12 but didn’t have the means to until 22. Not EVERYONE who started attending in 22 sucks ;)

But, I also have to agree. I’ve met a lot of HHN fans - and frankly, performers too - who started attending post-22 and act like they know/knew everything going on behind the scenes. Most of them were talking out of their asses. My favorite was being told last year Hive wasn’t Conjuring, but it’s own original concept, and that Blumhouse was actually suppose to be Conjuring.

We do reviews here, too. I wouldn’t be doing any of this if it weren’t for HHN.

There’s a fair share that stick through it all. Love HHN through and through and will share their opinion of before, during, and after. There’s a good amount of HHN fans that are great.

But there are a good amount who give the fandom a bad name, especially this new breed of horror nights fan, which I feel, that creates this issue. Where speculation is more exciting than the event itself and would rather here their voice and be “in the know” then anything else - and if I had to guess, I’d bet they didn’t attend an event before 22.
Careful there Brian. I've only been coming since 24, and ImI pretty okay, depending on who you ask.

I hate getting lumped in with this crowd. I wanted to attend since HHN 12 but didn’t have the means to until 22. Not EVERYONE who started attending in 22 sucks ;)

But, I also have to agree. I’ve met a lot of HHN fans - and frankly, performers too - who started attending post-22 and act like they know/knew everything going on behind the scenes. Most of them were talking out of their asses. My favorite was being told last year Hive wasn’t Conjuring, but it’s own original concept, and that Blumhouse was actually suppose to be Conjuring.

Careful there Brian. I've only been coming since 24, and ImI pretty okay, depending on who you ask.

Good amount does not equal everyone.

Cmon, guys.

Not that we listen to "The Ifrit" or anything, but he/she may have dropped a hint for an original this morning.

Sounds like there may be a house based on Will-O-The-Wisp legends

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
So if we do get two houses based on Halloween legends(Trick ‘r Treat & Will-o-the-Wisp) then that’s very exciting. For Will-Of-The-Wisp if it comes what would even pop out?

Edit: The WoTW House will probably reuse props from Dead Waters and maybe The Hollow(assuming it’s in storage) and assuming it actually comes

Last edited:
I really would kill for Universal to go back to not announcing anything until the last week of August. I'd take first week of July at the earliest.

The earlier stuff has been announced, the more impatient people get.
Agreed.

HHN speculation just bores me at this point because so much of it is just people throwing crap at the wall.

Reactions: Robert Bliss