Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021) | Page 148 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 30 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors (2021)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to watch Army of the Dead tonight, I also have a feeling it will be prime scare zone material.
Ah, I just watched it last night and couldn't help but think it would make for a great HHN experience. It could definitely be a house... imagine having that Zombie Tiger as a puppet coming at you! But I can also see it as a scare zone as the Las Vegas setting would make for some pretty cool props. Hell, I would even argue it would be a fun show to watch, it would be so cool if they could use the Bourne theater and finally give us a proper HHN theater show to watch :popcorn:

I thought army of the dead was the most mediocre movie I’ve seen in a while but I would love to see it in some capacity. Personally I think it be better as a zone then a house but both would work but don’t really expect it. As for the 4 roaming zones where have they been? I only remember Springfield and San Francisco in 28?

I thought army of the dead was the most mediocre movie I’ve seen in a while but I would love to see it in some capacity. Personally I think it be better as a zone then a house but both would work but don’t really expect it. As for the 4 roaming zones where have they been? I only remember Springfield and San Francisco in 28?
Which year did we have the chainsaw geishas where Killer Klowns was?

Status
Not open for further replies.